Spyder Garage

Default HMT Brake Light / Brake Light Flasher Wiring Question

I have the Street Magic HTM Brake light with Brake Light Dual Converter Unit currently installed so the HTM works as both a running light and brake light. Does anyone know if the GEN2 Magic Brake Light Strobe/Flasher can be connected so the HTM brake light only will strobe and still allow the HTM to act as a running light?

Spyder Garage

Default Light

I have mine set to strob 6 times.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 1551retired View Post
    I have the Street Magic HTM Brake light with Brake Light Dual Converter Unit currently installed so the HTM works as both a running light and brake light. Does anyone know if the GEN2 Magic Brake Light Strobe/Flasher can be connected so the HTM brake light only will strobe and still allow the HTM to act as a running light?
    Yes it can...I have mine installed that way...HTM as a running light and a strobe brake light.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post
    Yes it can...I have mine installed that way...HTM as a running light and a strobe brake light.
    I have the same setup
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post
    So you used the universal strobe brake light and wired it directly in-line with the HTM red brake wire?