Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS!

Well yesterdays meeting of the MoGang was a "fun filled", "worked filled" time of planning. The agenda is starting to come together but still need to finalize and confirm some of the venues. Keep you eyes out for the schedule of events which will be posted as soon as everything is confirmed. The party is comming soon, so get registered and make those room reservations ASAP. Some of the hotels are all ready filled and you don't want to miss out.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Default Cancelled RV Site Lodging

I cancelled my rv site lodging, I found a little cottage in the historical district for $250 fully furnished, breakfast next door. I guess it pays to look around first, I am so looking forward to this trip.

Spyder Garage

Just made my reservations for SpyderFest at the Hampton Inn South on Glenstone St. Rates are a little more but I always try to stay at Hampton's. According to the hotel they are 5 min. from the Comfort inn. Will be registering shortly. Made it to SF in 2011 so am looking forward to this one.

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

so can you give us the exact location of where the event is being hosted/vendors at address and where are the dinners/lunches being held addresses?

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

WOW, 369 members registered in the first week!!!!! With this many Spyders coming to Springfield it will never be the same again.
    Last edited by YIRYDE; 01-07-2013 at 04:24 PM.
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    so can you give us the exact location of where the event is being hosted/vendors at address and where are the dinners/lunches being held addresses?
    Yes we can give you all of thatonce we have all the details tied down.

Some of the details will be loaded on www.spyderfest.com as we get them finalized and then of course details, including address, GPS coordinates, etc will be in your booklet you will get at registration

SpyderLady

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Yes we can give you all of thatonce we have all the details tied down.

Some of the details will be loaded on www.spyderfest.com as we get them finalized and then of course details, including address, GPS coordinates, etc will be in your booklet you will get at registration
    GPS... isn't that what men think they have programmed in their brain!!

Think we might have to buy a garmin so Kev doesn't get lost!!
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just signed up for Spyderfest IV, our 2nd pilgrimage to the Spyder mecca. I hope we meet many old and new friends on Rte 66! Staying at the La Quinta South.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Some lucky ryder on Comfort Inn's wait list is going to make out. I just canceled my res there in favor of a camping spot at KOA.

I got a tent spot, but wouldn't mind sharing a cabin with a couple other ladies. If anyone is interested please PM me.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Registration

Put me on the list as well, just made reservations
    schultzi (spyder1attitude) 1

look forward seeing everyone!!
    My Spyder Mods:
    Head light and Fog light 100 watt HID,
    all other lights converted to LED,
    LED accent lights everywhere
    Superior Air Horns (153db)
    Ultimate Seat
    Glo Riders,
    Ram mount cup holder, phone holder, ipad holder,
    Back up cam with monitor
    Spyder1Attitude Exhaust
    http://spyder1attitude.com/

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Linda...How much trouble would it be to add the state where people are coming from?...It would be nice to know for the folks who want to meet up as a group to ride down...I realize it's more work on your part but I think Spyderlovers coming to the fest would benefit greatly...How about I offer you a couple bottles of great wine to do this....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pman2011 View Post
    WOW, 369 members registered in the first week!!!!! With this many Spyders coming to Springfield it will never be the same again.
    Wasn't the first week, it was the first three days!!
    Last edited by Joanie; 01-08-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Joanie

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Schultzi View Post
    Put me on the list as well, just made reservations
    schultzi (spyder1attitude) 1

look forward seeing everyone!!
    Schultzi, you crazy SOB, glad to see that you're coming again this year! Try to keep your key in your pocket, or at least bring a spare and give it to me when you get there. I'd like to see you make it back home again, with your bike, LOL.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    Scooter, we are flying by the seat of our pants... as usual. We have the basic parts planned. Now, we just have to fine tune them and move them around to make sure that everything else works out. Give us a little more time and we'll have better and more accurate details.

Kevin
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by harrypottar View Post
    Never been to MO, what's the weather like there in April, hot Texas heat, New England rain?

harry
    We have a saying in MO. 'if you don't like the weather... wait 10 minutes and it will change'. End of April could bring snow, hail, heat, tornadoes, and possibly... nice weather.
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
    I agree, but with the exception of Comfort Inn it was hard to find any good reviews for the others. I personally don't like Comfort Inns as I've never found them to be comfortable and the mini pillows drive me nuts. Really? You will give me four half pillows? Why not two whole pillows? Also, the Days Inn was cheaper [than some] and since I'm traveling solo price is something I want to keep an eye on.

But, I don't want to hog the thread.

The Comfort Inn is currently full. Hopefully I won't be the only one at Days Inn
    Understood, but when we approached the local hotels about discounted rates for SF attendees, Days Inn was the only motel that was not interested in cooperating with us, and that's putting it nicely. They will catch the over flow after all the other's book up. But, their attitude was the reason that they were left off of the list of preferred motels. We do our best to make this an awesome event, and that even extends to where we offer room recommendations.
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    Registered at host Hotel, , trying to stay till Sunday morning but may have to head back Saturday morning.
    Looking forward to seeing you again, TB. Got some great fireworks for this year's event. It's gonna be awesome! See you soon, bro.

Kevin
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyJoe View Post
    I'm currently deployed overseas with the Army, but will be home (in Ohio) in time for Spyderfest.
    We welcome you home, Army Joe. Thanks for your service! Look us up when you get there.

Kevin and Joanie
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Default OFFICIAL SPYDERFEST 2013 REGISTRATION April 24-28, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    Linda...How much trouble would it be to add the state where people are coming from?...It would be nice to know for the folks who want to meet up as a group to ride down...I realize it's more work on your part but I think Spyderlovers coming to the fest would benefit greatly...How about I offer you a couple bottles of great wine to do this....
    Understood. Will do my best. I have requested the state be included when the list is sent to me on Sundays. If it is provided state will be added. Wine (venom) is always welcome... But not the dry stuff

So I will get to cry a bit when I see my first Spyder? Will I recognize it?

SpyderLady

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Understood. Will do my best. I have requested the state be included when the list is sent to me on Sundays. If it is provided state will be added. Wine (venom) is always welcome... But not the dry stuff

You'll definitely get to see your old ride....and she hasn't changed one bit...Why change perfection...

Spyder Garage

Default The Collective Web

The Collective Web from N.J. is coming and we are picking up spyder as we go. Check out the posting. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...yderfest-April

Spyder Garage

You'll definitely get to see your old ride....and she hasn't changed one bit...Why change perfection...
    I have tears in my eyes. Thank you for liking what I did. Can't wait to see her.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

SpyderLady you are doing a terriffic job posting the entries. It is a job I wouldn't want to attempt under any circumstances. That said I noticed my forum name on the list in post 1 is miss written "20Limited!@" should read 20Limited12.
    Thanks for all your work on this event
    J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 20Limited12 View Post
    SpyderLady you are doing a terriffic job posting the entries. It is a job I wouldn't want to attempt under any circumstances. That said I noticed my forum name on the list in post 1 is miss written "20Limited!@" should read 20Limited12.
    Thanks for all your work on this event
    J. D.
    Will try to remember to correct it, but no promises. I will have to remember to manually change it each time as I am not typing the list, just doing a little magic and inserting it the way entered on the registration page.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

"TS" aka Twysted Syster your are doing an excellent job. Some venom this weekend???

Joanie