Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Hotel --- check registration ---- check Now the hard part ----waiting until April. Trying to make trip plans and would like to know what is scheduled for the 24th. This will help me to know if I arrive on the 23rd or 24th. This is my first fest and soooooo looking forward to it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ronrico View Post
    Hotel --- check registration ---- check Now the hard part ----waiting until April. Trying to make trip plans and would like to know what is scheduled for the 24th. This will help me to know if I arrive on the 23rd or 24th. This is my first fest and soooooo looking forward to it.
    Can't hurt to arrive early, last year folks were getting there days before the event started.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Phyxius's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

What about when it ends? I'm currently booked through the 28th, are there things planned that day? Do people head out that day or do most people leave the following day?
    -Christina
    2012 RT-S Blue
    Photographer and horse rider.
    2012 RT , Blue

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
    What about when it ends? I'm currently booked through the 28th, are there things planned that day? Do people head out that day or do most people leave the following day?
    This is the exact same question I had. Bruiser and I are also booked until the 28th. Should we extend it to the 29th? Thanks and we are looking forward to our first Spyderfest. We are also staying at the Comfort Inn. Can't wait to meet with friends and make lots of new friends too!
    Last edited by bruisersbaby; 01-04-2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: typo

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bruisersbaby View Post
    This is the exact same question I had. Bruiser and I are also booked until the 28th. Should we extend it to the 29th? Thanks and we are looking forward to our first Spyderfest. We are also staying at the Comfort Inn. Can't wait to meet with friends and make lots of new friends too!
    A lot of people will leave on Sunday morning after good-byes, hugs, kisses, etc. because they have to get back. Then there are some that will stay over. The Ozark/Branson area is great. Some people will come in early... like Sat/Sun/Monday before so they can take in some of the sights. It is all up to preference.

Me..... well I will be in Saturday before so we can get things set up for Spyderfest and all our Spyder friends.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Most get back on the road on Sunday as the main events are done by then. I always hate leaving but I like getting back on the road too.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post

Most get back on the road on Sunday as the main events are done by then. I always hate leaving but I like getting back on the road too.
    Ha Lamont think your group from TN can meet up with the group from Fl again on the back roads like we did last year?

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Ha Lamont think your group from TN can meet up with the group from Fl again on the back roads like we did last year?
    I may get there at the beginning of the week but Ron may be able to meet with you guys again.

Spyder Garage

Default OFFICIAL SPYDERFEST 2013 REGISTRATION April 24-28, 2013

One thing is that I will be their the hole mouth of April . We have a house down at the lake and been rebuilt , due to the great storm back a few, but will love to see all. We willbe in our fith wheel for the time their and any one cans top by and rest.See you all at the fest of spyders......John w.

Spyder Garage

Default OZARK, MO Rolling out Red Carpet

Great News The town of Ozark, MO is so excited that we are holding SpyderFest in their town. They are estatic They have been in constant contact with Len and MOGANG. They are offering up all kinds of venues, parks, you name it, they are offering it to us for our use. This is going to be such a GREAT event. Can't wait. RED Carpet here we come!!!

SpyderLady

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Great News The town of Ozark, MO is so excited that we are holding SpyderFest in their town. They are estatic They have been in constant contact with Len and MOGANG. They are offering up all kinds of venues, parks, you name it, they are offering it to us for our use. This is going to be such a GREAT event. Can't wait. RED Carpet here we come!!!
    you Missourians know how to roll out the welcome mat!
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Never been to MO, what's the weather like there in April, hot Texas heat, New England rain?

harry
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus"
    My Rides;
    Nimbus 2000, Ford Anglia, 2012 Spyder RT Limited, Pre 14 Vintage Classic Collectors Edition!

Favorite Ride;
    Nimbus 2000 boy this thing can fly.

Mods:
    Charm of invisibility, Reparo Charm (cuts down on service cost)

One always wonders about roads not taken.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by harrypottar View Post
    Never been to MO, what's the weather like there in April, hot Texas heat, New England rain?

harry
    With a little luck, it's in between. Don't ask us to predict the weather, though, we can leave that to the professionals.....who flip a coin.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by harrypottar View Post

harry
    This is one more plus to moving the event to ozark area, lower in the state the weather tends to be just a little nicer, spring comes earlier and fall later, by a couple of weeks.
    Should be in the highs of mid 80's and only in the lows of 60's Great ryding weather.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Spacetrucker View Post
    One thing is that I will be their the hole mouth of April . We have a house down at the lake and been rebuilt , due to the great storm back a few, but will love to see all. We willbe in our fith wheel for the time their and any one cans top by and rest.See you all at the fest of spyders......John w.
    So expecting to see you guys a couple of times a week right lol?!?

Spyder Garage

Default shirts

Quote Originally Posted by recordingguy View Post
    I registered at the Best Wesatern and they new nothing of the event or special rates. Also registered for the event for myself and friends but they only offer XL Tea shirts. I think this will be a problem. Their is a bunch of us over that size. Last year they offered 2X which worked. Please check this out. Bob

I registered for the husband and myself--sent note to "contact us) Spyderlady about shirt size, and she was very prompt to assure me she could up-size the shirt. Ask and you shall receive!!

Spyder Garage

Default It is happening right now!!

MoGang is RIGHT NOW meeting and planning and planning and refining and making it even better everything connected to Spyderfest 2013. Oh I so want to be a little mouse in that room because number one they have fun doing what they're doing and number two we who attend Spyderfest 2013 will reap the re-wards. Soooooooo exciting. Go MoGang and Pitbull Powersports. Bring it on fun time of the year coming up in April Spyder lovers and those who just want to see what it's all about.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Seth, I will be posting registered weekly. Waiting for beginning list which will be up in a day or two, then weekly. I believe we are close to 200 if not over. Let the FUN begin Can't wait to see you again and watch the races
    where can you see the list of everyone going?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I may get there at the beginning of the week but Ron may be able to meet with you guys again.
    Oh no! Not the bus treatment again?

Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by samewok View Post
    I registered my wife and I today. But we are going to stay at the Cottage at Indian Point in Branson,Mo. It is a 45 minute drive but they accept small pets.
    BEST WESTERN DOES TOO
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I have registered a while back for the event. Do I need to register my wife? What is the benefit in registering her? She doesn't want a shirt and just wants to tag along.
    2015 an Am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Yamaha WR250R - Sold
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE5 Limited - Sold
    2011 Aspen Sentry Trailer
    2003 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2007 Unigo Trailer - Sold
    2001 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2001 Honda 750 NightHawk - sold
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmwlarry View Post
    I have registered a while back for the event. Do I need to register my wife? What is the benefit in registering her? She doesn't want a shirt and just wants to tag along.
    We really need both of you to register. If she will be passengering behind you on rides and wanting to eat the meals provided and participate in events (with you) we would need her to register.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ckiblue View Post
    where can you see the list of everyone going?
    I will be posting weekly (hopefully on Mondays, all those registered for Spyderfest) as an edit to my original posting at the top of this.

SpyderLady

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default OFFICIAL SPYDERFEST 2013 REGISTRATION April 24-28, 2013

Best to stay in Cuba, Ozark or Springfield MO. ? To be close to everything thats happening ?

Thanks

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by rickeggett View Post
    Best to stay in Cuba, Ozark or Springfield MO. ? To be close to everything thats happening ?

Thanks
    The event is in the Ozark mo and the Hotels are blocked off on the edge os springfiled mo about 5miles from the event....about the same distance as it was last year from the event location to the hotel . WWW.spyderfest.com has a list of blocked off hotels