Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    if you had any items you wanted from Spyderpops now is the time to go there and you can have them installed while you wait (umm shop) ..
    save you on shipping and you get it installed too for a good price ;-)

figure gas, tolls, plus a lot of meals are part of the spyderfest package.
    that leaves meals down and back (mostly fast food probably) and your hotel on way down and back plus there .. I recommend you decide early so you get a room in the main complex of hotels and NOT have to drive back to your room after hanging out with everyone ... much much better to be in the thick of the group...

plus a few bucks for what ever charity event they are running (len supports local charity usually)

plus oil change after you get back ... you will put on about 3k miles round trip plus riding around hopefully..

dont forget to pack rain gear (unfortunately it does rain that time of year) ... plus a few heat packs if you get caught in rain late in day with wind can get cold on ride in...
    Thanks clueless great run down on just what to do! Your on it !

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Bob

Just put it on your credit card and that way there will be no cost.
    Since she's the self-appointed Financial Oversight Committee; she wants numbers; I just need an idea of how many nights on the road, how many meals, and what sort of price ranges they fall into...
    Oh! Tolls too!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That would be too simple...
    But I like it!

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Not really, spending time I don't have on things that don't need to be done. But I love charts and graphs. Something wrong with me, I know. And I love Spyderfest! I guess I just can't help myself sometimes.
    Just messin with ya Ron. Keep it up to date won't ya? Calif has a huge number of owners but they are largely independent ánd don't socialize. I wish I knew how many owners are out here.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Default OFFICIAL SPYDERFEST 2013 REGISTRATION April 24-28, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    That would be too simple...
    But I like it!
    Bob

If you show up, i will buy you dinner on any one night you choose.

Cruzr Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Come down and join us Bob

how many meals, and what sort of price ranges they fall into...
    Oh! Tolls too! quote from Bob. Quit whining and get down here and join us for Spyderfest. Just look for the large migration of spyders heading southwest from where you are at and fall in with them to GIANT web in Missouri.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm trying to focus the whining in the general direction of the Missus...
    But she still hasn't said, "NO!"

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear you're not going to make it. Too bad. We'll try to have some fun anyway!

I am hoping the Canadian numbers pick up when they thaw out. Their keyboards are probably frozen this time of year.....
    Yes we are frozen right now, but come Spyderfest time it should be a different story. April here in Alberta can be very nice or we can get massive amounts of snow, since we already have lots of snow im hoping April will give us a bit of a break. It would be nice to see more Canuks heading south but it really depends on the weather...don't care about rain it's the white stuff lol. Room is booked and roads are planed see you all in April take care.
    Love the 3 wheels way of life

2011 RT Limited

Mods

Custom vinyl wrap
    Two brothers exhaust
    custom glo riders
    carbon fiber dash kit(orange)
    2013 15 inch wheels powder coated orange
    all factory castings powder coated orange
    Elka's
    Baha Ron sway bar(will be powder coated orange next winter)
    Spyder pops (every thing he has for the rt)
    Lamonts hiway pegs

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderrock View Post
    Yes we are frozen right now, but come Spyderfest time it should be a different story. April here in Alberta can be very nice or we can get massive amounts of snow, since we already have lots of snow im hoping April will give us a bit of a break. It would be nice to see more Canuks heading south but it really depends on the weather...don't care about rain it's the white stuff lol. Room is booked and roads are planed see you all in April take care.
    I went to some large fires were we had Canadian crews (Quebec), very interesting people (to put it mildly) and very interesting approach to wildland firefighting. Loved the 'Eh' at the end of every sentence!

See you in April!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

...Wearing her down...
    When I mentioned the amount of money I thought that I'd need, her response about floored me: "Is that all? Maybe you should plan on more..." Now it's down to health issues and the dog...

Spyder Garage

...Wearing her down...
    When I mentioned the amount of money I thought that I'd need, her response about floored me: "Is that all? Maybe you should plan on more..." Now it's down to health issues and the dog...
    take the frunk panel off put the dog and your nurse in there, and get a trailer for your stuff. we will see you in MO.

Spyder Garage

WE came down last year from Maine, they had 21 inches of snow in Detroit, we went all the way to VA. before we could head west to St Louis. Can not wait for the Spyder infestation

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

...Wearing her down...
    Throw the dog in the frunk...

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

...Wearing her down...
    When all else fails......grovel. What is the meaning of groveling, its when you drag yourself across the floor on your belly and beg mercialful.

Spyder Garage

...Wearing her down...
    It looks to be 1200 miles for you to Spyderfest. For me that is a 2 day ride, but with the dog, probably 4 days.

That may be a bit far for Tink to ride on a Spyder. I think Teddy is a more hardy dog than our little fluffs.

A suggestion that has been given to me before is to have DooLittle (my dog) and the Missues flown out.
    DooLittle is for it but not the wifee. Wifee only wants to go to local vacation spots or events.

So looking forward to meeting you

Spyder Garage

Default Come On Down!

Bob, this is looking more promising every day ..............get it figured out and come on down to the party! Looking forward to meeting you , "the missus" and your puppy!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Finally got around to get it done. Queen B and I are registered. Be commuting from home near Branson. Looking forward to the fun.
    Spyder Mods: 23"ultra touring windshield, SpyderAttitude Exhaust, BRP fog Lights, Can Am Wind Deflectors, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, Pyle Amplifier w/wired remote, 4x6 Pioneer Speakers, Amber GlorRyders, Spyderpops Missing Air Dam, Joe Florida Amber Accent lighting, Misty Mountain Sheepskin Seat cushion, Custom Dynamics 4" Risers, Street Magic Highway Footrest Brackets,Spyder Footrests, Spyder Driver Footpegs, Spyder Brake Cover, Spyder Shifter Cover, Can Am Hard Bags

Spyder Garage

'Go West, young man... Go West!'

I plan to!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm in!!!
    Now I've got to get caught up on all of the details of the trip! So much to do!!

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome Bob............

Now you can be prepared to become an instant celebrity when you arrive in Springfield since everyone knows you (or should I say, your posts). Welcome aboard!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm no celebrity... This show is about everybody and their bikes; I'm only a loudmouth...
    Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boomerkc View Post
    Now you can be prepared to become an instant celebrity when you arrive in Springfield since everyone knows you (or should I say, your posts). Welcome aboard!!!
    Maybe Lamont should start giving out 'Post Pins' like BRP gives out mileage pins!

Let's see, if I started posting 10 times a day, 7 days a week I could be over 17,000 posts in just 1,200 days or only 3.287671232876712 years!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Let's see, if I started posting 10 times a day, 7 days a week I could be over 17,000 posts in just 1,200 days or only 3.287671232876712 years!
    How many minutes is that??

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default NOW YOU'VE DONE IT

I'm in!!!
    Now I've got to get caught up on all of the details of the trip! So much to do!!
    Bob, I noticed a definate " Hiccup " in the planets rotation at the " Moment " you posted this......Welcome aboard.........." Yazz " (Joy) is to far away to help me bring a Cobra.....How about you ????????. ........................Mike