Spyder Garage

Default My Johnny 5 impersonation, "I need input!"

As the only SpyderRyder in my local VFW rider group, I am also the only one not flying flags when we do rides. I almost bought the ISCI flag mount, but they left before I could get back to them on Saturday. After looking around the site, and other Spyders, I noticed another mount that was interesting, the RIVCO mount. What I'm asking for are comments on either mount if you've got them, had them or just want them. Like to know if there are any issues with either one, stability, loosening up, etc. Thanks for any 'input'.
    Pat
    Burp(Gone, but not forgotten) - Viper Red 2012 RT-S SE5
    B-2 - Intense Red Pearl 2016 RT-S SE6
    GP - Phoenix Orange 2019 F3 LTD

Spyder Garage

Default POPEYEART

Quote Originally Posted by LLSailor View Post
    As the only SpyderRyder in my local VFW rider group, I am also the only one not flying flags when we do rides. I almost bought the ISCI flag mount, but they left before I could get back to them on Saturday. After looking around the site, and other Spyders, I noticed another mount that was interesting, the RIVCO mount. What I'm asking for are comments on either mount if you've got them, had them or just want them. Like to know if there are any issues with either one, stability, loosening up, etc. Thanks for any 'input'.
    ALSO LOOK AT ( WWW.RUMBLINGPRIDE.COM ) FOR FLAGS AND MOUNTS I AM USING THEIR LICENSE PLATE MOUNT AND
    DISPLAY 2 FLAGS ON MY RTS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

i have the tall flag mounts from isci and love it you can actually fly 4 flags from it.saw it done at spyderfest. i know 200 is alot but i feel was worth it,expessically if want to display flags from your bike.j.m.o.

jim

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by POPEYEART View Post
    ALSO LOOK AT ( WWW.RUMBLINGPRIDE.COM ) FOR FLAGS AND MOUNTS I AM USING THEIR LICENSE PLATE MOUNT AND
    DISPLAY 2 FLAGS ON MY RTS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS
    I have a set of these. I took them off, but may use them for special events. NOTE: THe ones for the license plate need to be bent OUT a tad since they are tall enough to where the tip blocks access to the back truck (at least on the RT).
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Hmmm, three responses and two were for products I hadn't even considered.
    Pat
    Burp(Gone, but not forgotten) - Viper Red 2012 RT-S SE5
    B-2 - Intense Red Pearl 2016 RT-S SE6
    GP - Phoenix Orange 2019 F3 LTD

Spyder Garage

Pat,
    I have the Rumbling Pride TCM mounts...(you've seen those), and I saw and got to take a close look at the new Rivco mounts that mount under the trunk lid. If I lose another set of the Rumbling Pride mounts in Westport like the last set, I'm ordering a set of those from Rivco - they're solid as a rock, and the masts are stainless rod.
    My opinion, FWIW..
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Spyder Garage

I have the rumbling pride mounts and have not had any problems.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Default My Johnny 5 impersonation, "I need input!"

Rumbling Pride, just my opinion

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Just got my Rivco flag pole mount they look great on the bike and easy to install they are nice look flag poles I have looked for 2 years for something like this and now I have them.

MODS:
    RT RIDER FLOORBOARDS PART #SPY-RT-FB
    Diamond R, Passenger Armrest for Can-Am Spyder RT
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD CATALYTIC
    CONVERTER SHIELD SET
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD RADIATOR BLOCK OFF PLATE
    SHORTEE Antennas 2011Can Am Spyder RT
    Flag mount for trailer hitch
    LED arrow turn single lights for mirrors
    IPS Key Cover
    FH400 License Plate Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit - Can-Am Spy RT
    Hopnel Windshield Pouch - CanAm Spyder
    Can Am BRP (RTS) Spyder Graphic Kit with Trim Kit

Spyder Garage

I had 2 Rumbling Pride flag mounts on either side of my back trunk. Notice I said HAD!!! They are both somewhere on the interstate. Let them know of the loss and they were monumentally uninterested. After paying close to $100.00 for the 2 mounts you would have thought they would have said sorry about that, kiss my a$$ or something. Never a word back. Just my opinion on Rumbling Pride. Hubby (Tobor 9) cobbled together a flag mount for me using the cup holder from Tric Led and an electrical bonding clamp. Have them attached to the passenger hand grips. Works very well.
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KCPete View Post
    Pat,
    I have the Rumbling Pride TCM mounts...(you've seen those), and I saw and got to take a close look at the new Rivco mounts that mount under the trunk lid. If I lose another set of the Rumbling Pride mounts in Westport like the last set, I'm ordering a set of those from Rivco - they're solid as a rock, and the masts are stainless rod.
    My opinion, FWIW..
    Don't get me wrong...my Rumbling Pride mounts were pulled off the trunk while we were in a store! I personally like the mounts but would like something bolted on should these get lifted again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.