Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by duneside View Post
    Len, what are the odds that you'll have time to put together Pittbull edition ST's for Spyderfest ?
    I know I would be willing to trade in my Performance edition RT for one if I don't sell it first. By the way you treated me last year at Spyderfest I thought you were an owner at Cowtown!
    on your venture I wish you all the best!!! Wayne

.......when will Len have the time for all this??? LaMonster Edition RT, Spyderfest Edition RT, and now a Pitbull Edition ST. Len, you won't have time to sleep if you do all this!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Default EXCITED!!!!!!!! First Spyderfest

Have heard about Spyderfest for 4yrs. Sounds like a lot of fun and friendship. 8Legs has attended a few years and we have heard (most of a lot of things). I got my 2012 Spyder RT Limited in July, at Cowtown. My first Spyder get together was Buzzard Rock, KY. I got a little taste of what goes and am looking forward to April.

Congrats Len, and wishes for many years with Can Am. You really are special..Thank You.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default The return of the Original Florida X-Press...or, The Reunion

Looks like Spyderfest will be see the return of the Original 5, although some of us on different vehicles. I cant wait to get all of us together again for another BLAST across the states.

A little financial tidbit.........Hurry up and buy stock in Monster Energy Drinks, Redbull and Starbucks......

Spyder Garage

Buzzard rock is a great Spyder event, good times,great people,good ride but you haven't seen anything like Spyderfest untill you have witnessed it yourself.
    Jerry

RT-S PE#0031
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Len for the announcement. God bless you and your family as you begin this new adventure in life.

See you in April!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post

Omg llol at least he didn't say to drag queens
    Just don't put in a room next door

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Great idea or maybe better yet we could have some bed races at the DRAG Strip......

Linda, I seem to remember from Branson that you prefer "performance testing" luggage carts?!

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST 2013 "The New Adventure"

Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post
    The Comfort Inn has been busy! I was put on hold while another SL was making their reservation and before I was done they had placed someone else on hold. 20 rooms left at about 7:00pm.
    By the time I called on Wednesday they were all booked up but the girl told me she was the only one on duty Tuesday when everyone was calling. I'm booked at BW and on waiting list for Comfort.
    SpyderPhyl

2014 Cognac RT-LTD, SE6, ACE 1330

2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by duneside View Post
    Len, what are the odds that you'll have time to put together Pittbull edition ST's for Spyderfest ?
    I know I would be willing to trade in my Performance edition RT for one if I don't sell it first. By the way you treated me last year at Spyderfest I thought you were an owner at Cowtown!
    on your venture I wish you all the best!!! Wayne
    Would you expect anything less.... It's running through my brain.... Folks who know us know we hate stockers!!!!!!! Custom all the way!
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    .......when will Len have the time for all this??? LaMonster Edition RT, Spyderfest Edition RT, and now a Pitbull Edition ST. Len, you won't have time to sleep if you do all this!
    There's 24 hours in a day!
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPearl View Post
    Have heard about Spyderfest for 4yrs. Sounds like a lot of fun and friendship. 8Legs has attended a few years and we have heard (most of a lot of things). I got my 2012 Spyder RT Limited in July, at Cowtown. My first Spyder get together was Buzzard Rock, KY. I got a little taste of what goes and am looking forward to April.

Congrats Len, and wishes for many years with Can Am. You really are special..Thank You.
    Thank you sir, I did go to special Ed..... And drove the short bus to school! Again thank you sir
    Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Looks like Spyderfest will be see the return of the Original 5, although some of us on different vehicles. I cant wait to get all of us together again for another BLAST across the states.

A little financial tidbit.........Hurry up and buy stock in Monster Energy Drinks, Redbull and Starbucks......
    be great to see you guys ride in!

Quote Originally Posted by chickenhoose View Post
    Buzzard rock is a great Spyder event, good times,great people,good ride but you haven't seen anything like Spyderfest untill you have witnessed it yourself.
    Jerry
    Spyderlovers are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by pwilbarger View Post
    By the time I called on Wednesday they were all booked up but the girl told me she was the only one on duty Tuesday when everyone was calling. I'm booked at BW and on waiting list for Comfort.
    Either hotel you end up in is going to be great and they are together..... You may not even need a room..... We didn't schedule in nap time!

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST 2013 "The New Adventure"

So Best western had only a couple rooms left, econo lodge was sold out but Super 8 had great rates only they changed names to Americas Best Value. We booked 4 nights but they don't ask for a credit card. Something about their software. Cant wait to finally meet you guys I read so much about! If someone would contact the Super8 now America's Best Value Inn 417-882-2220 I spoke with Angie she said shed gone online and emailed the info email @ spyderfest to let them know they're no longer Super 8

Sent from my home in Central Texas!
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Spyder Garage

I very excited about Spyderfest. It is my first one. coming from the north East. We are picking up a Rider alone the way in different States.
    that what i call a group road trip. For me Spyderfest starts April 22, when i start my spyder on my way to Springfield MO,. Look for New Jersey RT. to spyderfest, if you want to join us. The funny thing is, I would never do this ride in my car. Where I have heat, air condition, windshield wipers. I must thank Lamontmoster. In my profession I meet a lot of different people. But I must tell you the people i met on spyderlovers are beautiful people.
    From all over the country. You guys have made my life so much more enjoyable. It is like icing on the cake. And I cannot wait to see the fireworks in my new friends, who is going to put on a fireworks show. Thank You
    Xm Radio, BRP CB, Top block off plate, Lazard LED, Utopia backrest

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post

Linda, I seem to remember from Branson that you prefer "performance testing" luggage carts?!
    OMG you have me chuckling early in the morning. Maybe we could get some to the Drag Strip. After the luggage carts I guess I am game for any kind of performance testing as long as it has wheels.

SpyderLady

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Need appointment

Hey Jimmy: Get out the appt book. I am rolling in early to Spyderfest and need to schedule some of that excellent "Len" work on Ms Spyder...

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPearl View Post

Ok, Mom, listen, people are going to tell you stories about me and things that happen during spyderfest. First let me tell you, it wasn't me, it was my evil twin. My twin can be persuaded to do things "I" would never, EVER think of doing. For instance having "items" signed in a hotel parking lot, holding a wake for broken Spyder parts and even late nights at the hotel employee picnic table . . . . it was water .... only water. That twin sure does get me in a lot of trouble.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AbNormy View Post
    So Best western had only a couple rooms left, econo lodge was sold out but Super 8 had great rates only they changed names to Americas Best Value. We booked 4 nights but they don't ask for a credit card. Something about their software. Cant wait to finally meet you guys I read so much about! If someone would contact the Super8 now America's Best Value Inn 417-882-2220 I spoke with Angie she said shed gone online and emailed the info email @ spyderfest to let them know they're no longer Super 8

Sent from my home in Central Texas!

If the address is

900 North 18th Street
    Ozark
    MO 65721

Thats where me and wife got ours. they took c.c over the phone and emailed me a receipt. See ya there
    Last edited by Farmboy; 01-04-2013 at 05:14 PM.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    If the address is

900 North 18th Street
    Ozark
    MO 65721

Thats where me and wife got ours. they took c.c over the phone and emailed me a receipt. See ya there

The hotels for SpyderFest are actually in Springfield, MO
    http://www.spyderfest.com/Visitors.html
    2012 RT , Blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
    The hotels for SpyderFest are actually in Springfield, MO
    http://www.spyderfest.com/Visitors.html
    I seen that but is the festivity's in Ozark?

Spyder Garage

Yes, the festivity (Vendor Village and gathering place) will be located in Ozark, MO. Ozark MO and where the hotels are off of Battlefield are very close together. It is kinda one of those town line things. Ozark, MO and Springfield city lines touch each other. The hotels are only 6 miles from the event. We will be having events at other locations, to be announced once we have agenda completed

Plus, we want everyone to be close to each other so we can socialize, renew friendships, meet new friends, etc. The Battlefield exit hotels are all right together. Things like that.

SpyderLady

pitbull

Linda is correct the out side edge of springfield is close to the edge of Ozark which is the gate way to the ozark mountains..... If there's one thing I'm excited about this year, outside of can-am offering me my own store is the ryding in the area..... It's first class on a Spyder! The hills the mountains and the curves! The lakes,rivers and so on make it a one of a kind ozark mountain experience ...... And as a spyderlover of coarse the FOOD!!!

Been telling folks in the area about all of you, but after the little show you Guys put on at the hotels..... THEY BELIEVE ME NOW!!! Spyderfest 2013 is going to rock! Thanks to all of you
    Ozark mo has extend a warm welcome to us now, it's nice to have the town and police
    contacting you to offer assistance! Thanks to all spyderlovers your posts and support are making this Easier to pull off.
    Last edited by pitbull; 01-04-2013 at 11:06 PM.

pitbull

Correct the event is in Ozark and running through the Ozark mountains.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Yes, the festivity (Vendor Village and gathering place) will be located in Ozark, MO. Ozark MO and where the hotels are off of Battlefield are very close together. It is kinda one of those town line things. Ozark, MO and Springfield city lines touch each other. The hotels are only 6 miles from the event. We will be having events at other locations, to be announced once we have agenda completed

Plus, we want everyone to be close to each other so we can socialize, renew friendships, meet new friends, etc. The Battlefield exit hotels are all right together. Things like that.

Got it. just canceled and moved to Best western. they now have 14 rooms left. Thanks!!

Spyder Garage

Default Good times

After reading a number of posts from yall, it looks like we will have an insanely great time, others will think that we need to go to the infirmary for shock treatments, this is my first Spyderfest, looking forward to this.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfuspyder View Post
    After reading a number of posts from yall, it looks like we will have an insanely great time, others will think that we need to go to the infirmary for shock treatments, this is my first Spyderfest, looking forward to this.
    You'll have more fun than the law allows...................and the MoGang has experience in pushing the limits with the law!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    You'll have more fun than the law allows...................and the MoGang has experience in pushing the limits with the law!
    There is Video proof of it, can't wait to meet yall.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    Ok, Mom, listen, people are going to tell you stories about me and things that happen during spyderfest. First let me tell you, it wasn't me, it was my evil twin. My twin can be persuaded to do things "I" would never, EVER think of doing. For instance having "items" signed in a hotel parking lot, holding a wake for broken Spyder parts and even late nights at the hotel employee picnic table . . . . it was water .... only water. That twin sure does get me in a lot of trouble.
    Just remember, What happens at Spyderfest STAYS on Youtube.....................