Spyder Garage

Default Leesburg, FL Bikefest

Well, I did it, missed Daytona :redfaced: but will be making Leesburg Bikefest. Hope to see other Spyder owners at this one. http://www.leesburgbikefest.com "Lake County comes alive with the roar of over 200,000 bikers from throughout the US. Downtown is open to motorcycles only! Live bands on 7 stages all day and night, Ms. Bikefest Contest, Rat's Hole Custom Motorcycle Show, Biker Games, Biker Demonstrations, Stunt Riding, Festive Food, merchandise vendors and much much more! Non-Stop street party!"

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Leesburg, FL Bikefest

Quote Originally Posted by Trypod
    Well, I did it, missed Daytona :redfaced: but will be making Leesburg Bikefest. Hope to see other Spyder owners at this one. http://www.leesburgbikefest.com "Lake County comes alive with the roar of over 200,000 bikers from throughout the US. Downtown is open to motorcycles only! Live bands on 7 stages all day and night, Ms. Bikefest Contest, Rat's Hole Custom Motorcycle Show, Biker Games, Biker Demonstrations, Stunt Riding, Festive Food, merchandise vendors and much much more! Non-Stop street party!"
    Details on web site!!!!

Spyder Garage

Spyder 3016 and I will be there, my husband on the Harley (wishing he could ride spydee some) I can't wait to go, my first long journey all though we are only about an hour and a half from Leesburg. We went the last 2 years and had a great time. Hope to see you there. ;D
    HAPPY FORMER OWNER of 2008 PE 3016

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Went up yesterday with Rocketlady and Rocketman. Had a fine time. Recommend it highly. Saw a couple of Spyders besides ours. Guess the population is growing.

Jack H.

Spyder Garage

Well we made it, went to Leesburg and had a great time, only saw one other spyder there. Looks like the turnout was great this year. We just rode down for the day since we only live about 2 hours from there. There were a lot of trikes there but not that many spyders! I did find a cool patch for my jacket with a spyder on it though LOL.
    Wow what a ride!! Love my spyder!!

Spyder Garage

We had a great ryde. My Uncle's clutch hand got pretty tired before we got to the end of Main St. He is 70 though and put a heavier Baker clutch in his Vulcan. Saw 2 Yellow Spyders parked along Main and one Silver without the center pad PE plates who happened to snub me. Thanks for the attitude, I will remember we're not all friendly, all i said was nice, and #1115 is parked at the end of the street, this guy acted like most HD'ers. Other than being snubbed by a fellow Spyder ryder, the day went great, beautiful weather, good folks, good music and believe it or not not even a single "cager" made an dis-courteous maneuver or an "oops, i didn't see you" all day!!! We arrived back in Jacksonville about 9:30 pm. Good Ryde!!! By the way, my Uncle says he likes following me when I'm riding the Spyder, cage drivers look at the Spyder and then notice he's there as well, says the Spyder even makes him more visible. :bigthumbsup: