Spyder Garage

Default Merry Christmas from Florida

This will be our first Christmas in Florida. We lived in the midwest most of our lives and typically had snow and ice during this time. It's a nice change to see green grass and palm trees. First time we ever rode around looking at Christmas lights on our Spyder. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Rick & Amy

MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Merry Christmas from Florida

Gonna be a cold one tomorrow. Better dress warm. LoL

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Spyder Garage

its 20 something here today so have aride for me im too cold here in kansas,he said it will be cold there to dress warm prouble going dowen to 65 so ware a snow suit,,and ride.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Merry Xmas..

Cold????? Lets ride...

Spyder Garage

Welcome to Florida.

I miss the seasons and will do the opposite of most and retire to a cooler climate in a few years after being in Florida for over 30 years. Cooler, but not cold
    człowiek pająk

Spyder Garage

Merry Christmas from Alaska.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Merry Christmas from Alaska.

BRRRRRRRRR......

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    This will be our first Christmas in Florida. We lived in the midwest most of our lives and typically had snow and ice during this time. It's a nice change to see green grass and palm trees. First time we ever rode around looking at Christmas lights on our Spyder. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Rick & Amy

Merry Christmas to you guys also. Glad you are enjoying this great weather.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Been here in Florida for 45 yrs and yes its cold once the blood thins out he he Merry Christmas Mike.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Merry Christmas Y Rider and all!

Its 10 degrees right now but the roads have cleared off after the blizzard last Thursday. Plan on going for a ride this afternoon and giving Ron's anti-sway bar and heated jacket liner another test .

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Merry Christmas to all. We're here in MN visiting my sister and Mom. BRRRRR. It's nice having a white Christmas but I'm already ready for the warm weather back in Fl. We will be leaving thursday to come back and I'm ready except for leaving family behind.
    It has been nice visiting though. I don't think I'd be riding up here in the winter like some do. Way to cold. I forgot how misserable it was in the winter. I guess that's what happens after 35 yrs. See you all soon. Carol and John

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ/johnnyg View Post
    Merry Christmas to all. We're here in MN visiting my sister and Mom. BRRRRR. It's nice having a white Christmas but I'm already ready for the warm weather back in Fl. We will be leaving thursday to come back and I'm ready except for leaving family behind.
    It has been nice visiting though. I don't think I'd be riding up here in the winter like some do. Way to cold. I forgot how misserable it was in the winter. I guess that's what happens after 35 yrs. See you all soon. Carol and John
    J &C...It was 38 when I left for St Augustine to get my service done, and 49 on the ryde home last Friday so you know it's never too cold to ryde down here when the spyder actually stays running ( pushing 1000 and still no limp mode !!!! ) BE safe and we will see you when you get home. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from us both

Spyder Garage

J &C...It was 38 when I left for St Augustine to get my service done, and 49 on the ryde home last Friday so you know it's never too cold to ryde down here when the spyder actually stays running ( pushing 1000 and still no limp mode !!!! ) BE safe and we will see you when you get home. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from us both

Thanks Gary an back to you both,we just got back to the room from her sister house for Christmas dinner and Carol is really injoying the time with her Mother and sister, were planning on pulling out thuresday AM weather premits, it hasn't got above 20 deg yet since we got here,right now it's 4 deg. see you guys when we get back.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights