Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest 2013?

Cuba would be the preferred venue in my opinion. Small town atmosphere. History. Great roads. And very little traffic to compete with. The people are great, everywhere you go.

Don't let the fact that all the hotels in Cuba are booked fool you into believing SpyderFest 2013 will be held there though. Most people in attendance at SpyderFest 2012 reserved their rooms last year before leaving Cuba, anticipating it would remain there.

We'll just have to wait and see what's in store for us next year. Things have been getting bigger, if not better, since the first SpyderFest in 2010.

While you're waiting for the 2013 location, read up on the history of Spyderfest, and how it all began here:http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...URI-RENDEZVOUS

Check the follow on years and posts to find out why everyone is so excited!!

I urge you to look up the previous SpyderFest threads, and especially the photos, to see why this is such a great time.

Down home. Personal. And just plain mid-west friendly.

Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Most certainly looking forward to seeing old ones.

Let the good times roll!!!

Wherever it is!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Thanks G-Man that brings back great memories, back when it was all about fun.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Fun, riding, food, and parking lots...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Fun, riding, food, and parking lots...
    Don't forget table and chair moving!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

I totally agree with G-Man on his choice of venue. I also agree with Lamont's statement that "it is about the people and not so much about the location". However, I remember Pigeon Forge and downtown Gatlinburg, not so fondly.
    Bridgett; I do remember about a pool, bbq, hot dogs and supposedly a bear.

Spyder Garage

G-Man, thanks for bringing up the old thread. Just got through reading every word of it, reliving good times...

Quote Originally Posted by retired1 View Post
    I totally agree with G-Man on his choice of venue.I also agree with Lamont's statement that "it is about the people and not so much about the location". However, I remember Pigeon Forge and downtown Gatlinburg, not so fondly.
    Bridgett; I do remember about a pool, bbq, hot dogs and supposedly a bear.
    I remember that too. It's all about the people.
    Except the bear part...
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Cuba would be the preferred venue in my opinion. Small town atmosphere. History. Great roads. And very little traffic to compete with. The people are great, everywhere you go.

Don't let the fact that all the hotels in Cuba are booked fool you into believing SpyderFest 2013 will be held there though. Most people in attendance at SpyderFest 2012 reserved their rooms last year before leaving Cuba, anticipating it would remain there.

We'll just have to wait and see what's in store for us next year. Things have been getting bigger, if not better, since the first SpyderFest in 2010.

While you're waiting for the 2013 location, read up on the history of Spyderfest, and how it all began here:http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...URI-RENDEZVOUS

Check the follow on years and posts to find out why everyone is so excited!!

I urge you to look up the previous SpyderFest threads, and especially the photos, to see why this is such a great time.

Down home. Personal. And just plain mid-west friendly.

Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Most certainly looking forward to seeing old ones.

Let the good times roll!!!

Wherever it is!!!!!
    Wow seems like just yesterday! Come to think of it, has anyone heard from Gene lately?
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Some months back while on a Patriot Guard mission, one of the guys said that he was in another car accident and was pretty banged up, but I have never heard anything else

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards