Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Yesterday I had a very nice (albeit COLD) ryde..and was thinking wow I'm going to be able to ryde right on thru 2012 into 2013. Not to be...last nite the snow came..and it is spitting right now..roads sloppy, messy but the beautiful snow is awesome..and then add the Christmas lites at night and what a joy and sight to behold it is. Now I considered counseling for having to "dismount" for a time, but then realized hauling out my Atlas, maps and wish ryding list is cheaper and more fun!!! So after Santa arrives (oh yea I still believe in the big guy...but realllly know that Jesus is the REASON for the SEASON)...I will be getting ready for ryde season 2013. Ms Spyder is approaching 44k and running like a champ...so figure next year another 20-30k should be just about right Have to confess I am sooooo not patient waiting for the final destination for Spyderfest to appear on this "hallowed" site...but wherever it is I will be there!!!knowing it will be totally awesome and a not to miss event.... Those of you that can still ryde...do one for me!!
    Murphy,

Don't worry, John, Linda, Kevin and I will ryde for you today!!!

Missouri weather is OK so we plan on heading out around noon and head for Defiance. May have to find a Missouri Winery on the way!!! (Not that me and Linda drink wine.) Well OK last night we did.

So looking forward to seeing you again at SpyderFest!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Joanie
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Yep, Murphy.... Kevin, Joanie, John and I rode for you today. Really strange being December 16th and still riding. I do try to ride every month of the year.... weather depending. Looking forward to seeing you at Spyderfest and yes we will ALL be glad when we know where we are going... but as you said we all will have a great time.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you. May time speed for all of us.

SpyderLady

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169 View Post
    Maybe it is time to get out the snowmobile?
    That depends; Is it a Ski Doo?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black