Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013 Location

Anyone willing to tell us yet?

Cruzer Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Seems like a huge secret. I've read where several people need to know to plan their vacation time for 2013...

Spyder Garage

Sounds like there is "behind the scenes" stuff going on that we are not privy to. It could be anything, so it is probably just best to wait until the news is given out.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Dates have been set o scheduling vacation time should not be an issue. Just as soon as I can I will be posting on Spyderfest 2013. Please be patient. We have lots to decide so we can continue to make this THE SPYDER EVENT of the year to attend. :-)

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

OK, sitting in the corner listening to my music while i await the announcement.

Cruzer Joe

2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    OK, sitting in the corner listening to my music while i await the announcement.

Cruzer Joe

Hidden Bunker!?!?!?

I think need one of those!!!

Patience!!! It will be worth the wait!
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Thought I would make hotel reservations in Cuba just to be safe but I found out that I was to late. Only found a hotel 17 miles away. Everything in Cuba was not available for the dates that were posted for Spyderfest. If anyone knows something different please let me know. Hope to see all where ever it will be.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ronrico View Post
    Thought I would make hotel reservations in Cuba just to be safe but I found out that I was to late. Only found a hotel 17 miles away. Everything in Cuba was not available for the dates that were posted for Spyderfest. If anyone knows something different please let me know. Hope to see all where ever it will be.
    might want to try the Days Inn in St. James. I made reservations there about a week ago. Good place per some folks who stayed there last year. St. James is about 10 miles from Cuba.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ronrico View Post
    Make sure you tell them you are attending Spyderfest. Most places in Cuba reserve the rooms for Spyderfest guests.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

What are the dates?

"Tigger" 2011 RS-S Alloy Orange/Matte Black (hers)
    "Hammer Head" 2012 RoadGlide Custom (his)

Spyder Garage

Dates are 4/24-4/27. Some folks make it a weeklong event, though, so they can get more riding in around the area. Everyone is anxious about location so they can get reservations for a place to stay. Well, truth be told, a lot of us made reservations for 2013 before we left Cuba when Spyderfest 2012 ended...but we've been all wondering if those reservations are in the wrong location. Maybe we'll know by New Years (Come on, MoGang...end the suspense. Hint, hint).
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

Spyder Garage

I did get reservations at the Super 8 in Sullivan. Maybe I should just call the the hotels in Cuba to see if there are rooms available.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

In the past there was no question that Spyderfest was going to be in Cuba. If it was going to be there this year we would know by now and there would not be all this speculation.

The hotels in Cuba are going to be shocked if everyone that had a reservation calls to cancel once the location is announced. They have been good to us in the past and I hope they have not lost business thinking all rooms were booked.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)