Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Whoops one more. Dutch & Martha Johnson from my group will meet us at point C at 8 am
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Whoops one more. Dutch & Martha Johnson from my group will meet us at point C at 8 am
    Thanks again.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

It grows. Robert & Kathy Murphy at point B. and. Chris & Kim Grieb at point C. From our group
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

OK This will be my finial up date: 2/2/13 If weather permits the way it stands there will be a group of us going with sunrise back to Ft Myers for the Bike night after our meet and greet in Clewiston. From Ft Myers we will be heading back to the Motels in Okeechobee for the night. If you do not want to go to bike night there will be a small group still going to Okeechobee around the East side of the lake. For both rides the departure time will be discussed after lunch.

Everyone should try and be at Roland & Martin's Tiki Bar (920 EAST Del Monte Av. Clewiston, Fl 33440) between 12:30 and 1 PM, we're plaining on going in at 1PM. If you're planning on coming and if your name is not on the list, please post your name and any friends that might be coming along with you whether they are on two or three wheels. We need to let the restaurant know the head count. These are the times where we will be passing through different towns so, if you want to meet up with the group coming from the north [Ocala ] on US 27, you will be able to do so. Some of us coming from the north part of Florida are staying in Okeechobee Sat. night.

Here are the addresses of the stops for your GPS. They must be entered exactly as written

We will check the names off our list at ever stop to make sure we have everyone and then we will depart, Please if you can not make it, call us so it doesn't hold everyone up. John's 352-303-6198 Carol's 352-425-0766

A- Race Track----------------- Lady Lake----- 324 N US Highway 441------------- arrive 6:00AM depart 6:15 AM
    B- Kangaroo Express ----------- Minneola------ 810 N US 27---------------------- arrive 7:00 ==depart 7:15
    C- Visitor Center Parking Lot --- Davenport----- 100 Adventure CT-----------------arrive 8:00== depart 8:15----- (I-4 & US 27)
    D- BP--------------------------Frostproof ---- 7030 Hwy 27N ----------------------arrive 9:15== depart 9:45----- ( US 27 & W. US 98
    E- Raceway------------------- Lake Placid---- 608 s Lakeview rd -----------------------arrive 10:45== depart 11:15
    F- Roland & Martins----------- Clewiston------920 E Del Monte AVE----------------arrive 12:30 PM

Here is the list of Motels in Okeechobee.

1.Holiday Inn Exp---863-357-3529--- YRider, Ivorspyder
    2.Hampton Inn---863-824-0003
    3.Best Western---863-357-7100-$97.90 w/tax-- Jose R Rodriguez, Johnnyg , Scooter, MouthPiece, MangoMike,Ron & SLY,Barbary,Randy & Wanda
    4.Scottish Inn---863-763-3293
    5.Flamingo Motel---863-763-6100
    6.Budget Inn---863-763-3185---jharpo

These are the numbers of riders and passengers as 2/1/13 9:30 PM :
    Rider & passenger Ct-115, Spyders Ct- 81, Two wheels Ct - 2
    ================================================== =============== Meeting Points A,B,D,E,F

1.Johnnyg & Cj/Johnnyg -------2================================================= ====== A [were starting it.]
    2.Ivorspyder------------------1================================================= ====== F
    3.Gary1951 & Jan-------------2
    4.BuddyBelly ED & Bonnie------2-- 1/31/13================================================ D
    5.Forrest---------------------1
    6.reggystan, hrberta,dmb01,Archie,Don---5 From SE Florida==================================== F
    7.sean & cathy---------------2================================================= ======= D
    8.Randy & Wanda---2================================================= ======= ======= C
    9.MouthPiece Chris & Cindy---2
    10.Sonrise----{ 30 spyders }-38========2/2/13======================================= ==== F
    11.Scooter & BadPenny-------2================================================= ======= A
    12.Zbunker Ron & SLY -------2 -- 1/30/13================================================ C
    13.Barbary &Barbarygril-------2================================================= = ====== C
    14.Cjackg 7 Nancy-----------2================================================= ========F
    15.jw Miller John & Karen-----2
    16.jharpo--- 1================================================= =====================D
    17.Donna & Chuck, Naples---2================================================= =========F
    18.Spke & Mark---2================================================= =================D
    16.Jose & Mlagros---2
    17.Jan & RT---2
    18. Yrider---2================================================= ===================== D
    19.MangoMike & Sis---2
    20. BikerDoc Hal--- Others 8-- (3) 2/3/13 ================================================ B
    Robert& kathy--2================================================= ================== B
    Chris & Kim---2================================================= =================== C
    Dutct & Martha---2================================================= ================ C
    Jeff--1================================================= ========================== B
    Larry & Deb---2================================================= =================== B
    Bill & Joanne---2 ================================================== ================== C
    21.Docdoru---1================================================= ==================== D
    22. Dave01--- 1================================================= =================== D
    23.Wilbur & Lois---2
    24.Chuck & Donna from Naples---2================================================= ====== F
    25. Len & Kim ---2================================================= ================== F
    26. Dave McTighe ---1
    27.George & Brenda ---2
    28.Bill Haward---4--
    1/18/13
    29.Gary Kerr---1--- 1/19/13
    30.Oneway---1---1/31/13
    31.Kelly & Kathy Two RS--2================================================= ============ F
    32. Lloyd and Linda---2
    Thanks for your help and everyone have a safe trip, see you Saturday the 9th. John and Carol
    Last edited by johnnyg; 02-08-2013 at 06:40 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Another straggler from our group Bill and Joanne Porter to join us at Point C (I4 & 27)

Spyder Garage

Another straggler from our group Bill and Joanne Porter to join us at Point C (I4 & 27)
    Thanks Hal I'll add them to the stop .

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

1. The 2 lone 2-wheelers might need to carry some of this. Gives a whole new meaning to concealed carry.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    1. The 2 lone 2-wheelers might need to carry some of this. Gives a whole new meaning to concealed carry.
    Stirring up the pot, early ?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Stirring up the pot, early ?
    Who, me?

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Can be used by other (un-named) 3 wheelers?
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

That explains it Dave. Your not suppose to top off your battery with that.

Spyder Garage

Cool Two Can't Make lIt

I just heard from BuddaBelly (Ed &Bonnie) that they are not going to make it after all. Sorry for the late notice but I just got a text from Ed a short time ago. I'll see you at stop D Saturday morning.
    Jharpo (Janie)

Spyder Garage

Default Meet and greet for Feb 2013

Please add me to the list for the event on the 9th. I will be riding up and over from Aventura and would love to ride with other Spyder riders if there are any out that way! I may be able to bring along one of my friends on his tri-glide from Ft. Lauderdale if his family duties are in order. This will be my first Spyder get together, and as I just finished my first Iron Butt this morning, I would be happy to talk bout the mods that changed my ride from Hellish to enjoyable if anyone is interested!

Benjamin Cohen
    BeachSpyder
    2011 RT Limited
    Secretary, Jewish Motorcyclists Alliance
    Lost Tribe of Virginia Beach
    Lost Tribe of Southern Florida
    757-450-6432
    Birdneckrider@gmail.com
    Can-Am Spyder RT 2011 Limited with Ultimate Seat, Lamonster Highway Pegs and Bracket, Garmin 650, Trailer Hitch and Diamondplated Trailer.

Spyder Garage

Hey Johnny do you think this will be the largest single state (not counting few snowbirds) Spyder gathering every in US??

Spyder Garage

Hey Johnny do you think this will be the largest single state (not counting few snowbirds) Spyder gathering every in US??
    By the count I am showing it beats last year,I just hope every one makes I'll be calling Roland & martins tomorrow. Hal thanks for helping me

Spyder Garage

Default Add us to the list really

Lloyd and Linda from ohio we are staying in punta gorda. I just heard about the spyder meet in clewiston and would like to come if its not to late to sign up. 2012 rt thank you

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Lioyd, My wife and I are both from Massillon. We now are retired and live year round In Punta Gorda. Sat. some of us going to Meet and Greet will be meeting at the Sunoco station just south of Burnt Store Road at 10 Am then ride on down to Cape Coral and meet up with others.. Our Spyder is a 2010 black RT-S with trailer hitch and a large black CB antenna on the back. Hope you can join us. John & Karen Miller

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pigeye39 View Post
    Lloyd and Linda from ohio we are staying in punta gorda. I just heard about the spyder meet in clewiston and would like to come if its not to late to sign up. 2012 rt thank you
    Never to late to join in. Will put you on the list. Looking forward to meeting you. We will be leading the group coming down through the center of State. John and Carol

Spyder Garage

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by J W Miller View Post
    Lioyd, My wife and I are both from Massillon. We now are retired and live year round In Punta Gorda. Sat. some of us going to Meet and Greet will be meeting at the Sunoco station just south of Burnt Store Road at 10 Am then ride on down to Cape Coral and meet up with others.. Our Spyder is a 2010 black RT-S with trailer hitch and a large black CB antenna on the back. Hope you can join us. John & Karen Miller
    Hi john and thanks can you tell me just where the sunoco station is and ill be waiting there at 10:00 satrurday morning

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pigeye39 View Post
    Hi john and thanks can you tell me just where the sunoco station is and ill be waiting there at 10:00 satrurday morning
    In case John doesn't get back to you travel down 41s. When you get to Burntstore Road there is a Mobil Station on the corner. Go through the stop light and the Sunoco is the FIRST station on the right.
    Sonrisa (George)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    By the count I am showing it beats last year,I just hope every one makes I'll be calling Roland & martins tomorrow. Hal thanks for helping me
    Sure hope Roland and Martins has room for all of us. You know that place gets pretty crowded on Saturday with other bikers ..(especially during the winter).

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    In case John doesn't get back to you travel down 41s. When you get to Burntstore Road there is a Mobil Station on the corner. Go through the stop light and the Sunoco is the FIRST station on the right.
    Sonrisa (George)
    We are leaving at 10:45 right?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 1551retired View Post
    Ok thanks ill be there

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 1551retired View Post
    NOT FROM THE SUNOCO. We are leaving the Hess Station at 1045!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default On Camera....

We'll be waiting for the big group Sat am along US 27 near MooreHaven and hope to get some good pics & video.... So, smile when u see us...