Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jharpo View Post
    Hi Johnny,
    FYI I changed my reservation to BW. Thanks to everybody involved for getting the price down. Thanks to Johnny and Carol for putting this whole thing together. Looks like it is going to be a blast. Just waiting for the route and times to be posted so I can figure out a join up place.

Jharpo
    I'm not sure what route either. There are some parts of Flarda that I haven't seen since I was a teenager that I'll have an opportunity to visit. One of them, I think, is the mongoose at a diner in Yeehaw Junction. I have fond memories of those days.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default The Damn Yankees route to Clewistion for the meet and greet

I see many of you were wondering what route we were taking, so I thought I would go ahead and post it now instead of Feb 2. The up to date counts will still be on post 53#. Any questions just let me know. If you plan on meeting up with us on the route please let us know so we can be looking for you. The schedule is so we will arrive on time in Clewiston so we will be staying to the Departure times, however the arrival times may vary. Please be fuel up at the meeting place at least 15 min prior to departure time. The last fuel stop will be at Lake Placid. Thank you John and Carol

Capture.JPG Clewiston meet and greet.JPG

Here are the addresses of the stops for your GPS. They must be entered exactly as writen

A- Race Track----------------- Lady Lake----- 324 N US Highway 441------------- arrive 6:00AM depart 6:15 AM
    B- Kangaroo Express ----------- Minneola------ 810 N US 27---------------------- arrive 7:00 ==depart 7:15
    C- Visitor Center Parking Lot --- Davenport----- 100 Adventure CT-----------------arrive 8:00== depart 8:15----- (I-4 & US 27)
    D- BP--------------------------Frostproof ---- 7030 Hwy 27N ----------------------arrive 9:15== depart 9:45----- ( US 27 & W. US 98
    E- Raceway------------------- Lake Placid---- 608 s Lakeview rd -----------------------arrive 10:45== depart 11:15
    F- Roland & Martins----------- Clewiston------920 E Del Monte AVE----------------arrive 12:30 PM

Here is the Map and Departure times, we will do our best to stay within them. If you are
    meeting up with us at any of the stops from A-E please let us know so we can look out
    for you. The Departure times we will stick to, so if you are meeting us there please be there 15 min prior. If you think you have missed just head South on US 27 to Clewiston. You can call Carol's cell 352-425-0766 (she has bluetooth ) and let us know where you are and we can let you know where we are.

If you want to enter the Restaurant address : Roland & Martins Tiki Bar
    920 East Del Monte Ave
    Clewiston Fl 33440
    Last edited by johnnyg; 01-27-2013 at 10:10 AM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

boo hoo !!!! what happened to B/E at I4 and 27....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    boo hoo !!!! what happened to B/E at I4 and 27....
    Forrest nothing I just figured it would be a lot quicker to get everyone on the road again at the visitor center than at BE. This way those that want breakfast will plan on being done on time and ready to go. Remember we have to leave by the departure time to stay on schedule.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'll be @ point [D] BP Station in Frostproof (730 Hwy 27N) starting 0900 (US 27 & W. US 98).
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    I'll be @ point [D] BP Station in Frostproof (730 Hwy 27N) starting 0900 (US 27 & W. US 98).
    Thanks Doc. anybody that wants to see where everyone is meeting at I will post it on post #53
    Last edited by johnnyg; 01-21-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Thanks Doc. anybody that wants to see where everyone is meeting at I will post it on post #53
    Johnnyrocket and Linda will see you guys at Davenport visitor center at 0800.

Spyder Garage

Default February 9th Ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Will contact folks in the SW FL area. Last year I think I brought about 15 from our area. Maybe more this year!
    Sonrisa (George)
    George,

Count Jan and I in for the ride. I sent you a message, check your in box when you get a chance. We also live in NFM.

Thanks,

Gary Howe

Spyder Garage

I see many of you were wondering what route we were taking, so I thought I would go ahead and post it now instead of Feb 2. The up to date counts will still be on post 53#. Any questions just let me know. If you plan on meeting up with us on the route please let us know so we can be looking for you. The schedule is so we will arrive on time in Clewiston so we will be staying to the Departure times, however the arrival times may vary. Please be fuel up at the meeting place at least 15 min prior to departure time. The last fuel stop will be at Lake Placid. Thank you John and Carol

Here are the addresses of the stops for your GPS. They must be entered exactly as writen

A- Race Track----------------- Lady Lake----- 324 N US Highway 441------------- arrive 6:00AM depart 6:15 AM
    B- Kangaroo Express ----------- Minneola------ 810 N US 27---------------------- arrive 7:00 ==depart 7:15
    C- Visitor Center Parking Lot --- Davenport----- 100 Adventure CT-----------------arrive 8:00== depart 8:15----- (I-4 & US 27)
    D- BP--------------------------Frostproof ---- 730 Hwy 27N ----------------------arrive 9:15== depart 9:45----- ( US 27 & W. US 98
    E- Raceway------------------- Lake Placid---- 781 US 27 N -----------------------arrive 10:45== depart 11:15
    F- Roland & Martins----------- Clewiston------920 E Del Monte AVE----------------arrive 12:30 PM

Here is the Map and Departure times, we will do our best to stay within them. If you are
    meeting up with us at any of the stops from A-E please let us know so we can look out
    for you. The Departure times we will stick to, so if you are meeting us there please be there 15 min prior. If you think you have missed just head South on US 27 to Clewiston. You can call Carol's cell 352-425-0766 (she has bluetooth ) and let us know where you are and we can let you know where we are.

If you want to enter the Restaurant address : Roland & Martins Tiki Bar
    920 East Del Monte Ave
    Clewiston Fl 33440
    Johnnyg, Amy and I plan to meet the group at checkpoint D, the BP station in Frostproof at 9:15. However, I have the address for the BP station at 7030 Hwy 27, Frostproof, FL. If you enter 730 Hwy 27N in your GPS you will end up way south of the the BP station.
    Last edited by Y Rider; 01-21-2013 at 09:38 PM.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    Johnnyg, Amy and I plan to meet the group at checkpoint D, the BP station in Frostproof at 9:15. However, I have the address for the BP station at 7030 Hwy 27, Frostproof, FL. If you enter 730 Hwy 27N in your GPS you will end up way south of the the BP station.
    Thanks typeo John

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    I will be there with Doc if I am off the boat. Just look for a silver flash and a black blur when we go by. ZOOM, ZOOM

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    I will be there with Doc if I am off the boat. Just look for a silver flash and a black blur when we go by. ZOOM, ZOOM
    And you accuse me of going fast.. Duh

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

And you accuse me of going fast.. Duh
    i could never go fast before. I rode a Spyder..........

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Bah Hum Bug.... and you can recall the stop you made, but you beat us at the next gas stop.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Bah Hum Bug.... and you can recall the stop you made, but you beat us at the next gas stop.
    Shortcut, over the mountain and thru the woods to Grandmothers house we go.............................

Spyder Garage

Cool Stop D

Carol and Johnny g. I will be at Stop D at 9:00 am sharp. Looking forward to the ryde!

Jharpo

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

You need Nitro in gas, long downward hills, Helium in tires and britches.. Then you can go F A S T .

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Feb meetup

I am sorry to have to cancel meeting up in Clewiston. I work part time at the Daytona Speedway and that is the Daytona 500 weekend. I must work Friday Saturday and Sunday that week.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jim Lemkow
    2012 RT Limited Brown with Tan Corbin Lamonster style seat,
    two Boys slip on pipes, fender lights, cup holder, seal floor boards, Elka Shocks

2013 STS - Elka Shocks, Two Bothers Exhaust..lots of lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jlemkow View Post
    I am sorry to have to cancel meeting up in Clewiston. I work part time at the Daytona Speedway and that is the Daytona 500 weekend. I must work Friday Saturday and Sunday that week.

Sorry you can't make it Jim. Cindy & I were looking forward to seeing you again.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Cool I know that road

Shortcut, over the mountain and thru the woods to Grandmothers house we go.............................
    I remember that road. It's a left turn off SR 52 just past Flying J

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jlemkow View Post
    Thanks Jim I under stand have a good time. thanks john

Spyder Garage

Counting down now.... 8 days 'til we hit the road in TN again and 11 days 'til we see you all in Clewiston !

Spyder Garage

Default Meet and greet for Feb 2013

We are new to the 'Spyder Family' and would like to go to the meet and greet at Clewistion this February. Is there a definite date planned?
    Thanks Ron & Syl

(zbunker)

Carol and I were thinking about the first meet and greet of the murals in Lake Placid. We want to do a second Fl meet and greet. However we wanted to make it at a different location say maybe somewhere SW or SE Fl. So some of the newer owners have a chance to meet up with other spyder owners, and for us to get to see some other part of FL. We have to meet somewhere like a Golden Corral or some other buffet so its easy for every to get served and a price range around $10 to $15 per person to fit in everyones budget. Last event was on Feb 18,2012. Let's make it in Feb 2013 sometime, do we have any suggestion? John and Carol

Here is the list so far I'll try to up date every night if need be.

Rider & passenger CT=43 Spyders Ct = 29

1.Johnnyg & Cj/Johnnyg -------2
    2.Ivorspyder------------------1
    3.bstockwell------------------2
    4.old fts----------------------? Look on thread #53 for new up dates on count's. 1-15-13
    5.Forrest---------------------1
    6.reggystan, hrberta,dmb01,Archie,Don---5 From SE Florida
    7.sean & cathy---------------2
    8.Johnnyrocket & Linda-------2
    9.MouthPiece Chris & Cindy---2
    10.Sonrise-------------------8 +?
    11.Scooter & BadPenny-------2
    12.jlemKow------------------1
    13.Barbary &Barbarygril-------2
    14.Cjackg 7 Nancy-----------2
    15.jw Miller John & Karen-----2
    16.jharpo---1
    17.Donna & Chuck, Naples---2
    18.Spke & Mark---2
    16.Jose & Mlagros---2
    17.Jan & RT---2

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by zbunker View Post

We are new to the 'Spyder Family' and would like to go to the meet and greet at Clewistion this February. Is there a definite date planned?
    Thanks Ron & Syl

(zbunker)
    Congrats on the new spyder. Now for the answer,yes it is set for Feb 9th if you could look on threads #53 and #102 then post if you are going and would like to meet at one of the stop and ride down with the group also if you plan on staying over night you can call one of the Hotels on the list as you will see a few of us are staying over night. make sure to look on the meet and greet 2013 post on Feb 2nd for last post up date,If you have any question you can call my cell at 352-303-6198 thanks for posting. John

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    Counting down now.... 8 days 'til we hit the road in TN again and 11 days 'til we see you all in Clewiston !
    You'll hurry on down here now you hear !Be safe