Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Anyone planing on spending the night in Okeechobee the Best western is charging one night for $97.90-------up Date. Just made Res for Carol and I.Look on Thread #53 for info
    Johnny rocket and Linda changed ours too.

Spyder Garage

Default Best Western it is

Sis and I just changed our reservation to the Best Western. For what it's worth, the girl at the Holiday Inn told me that the BW is their sister hotel, and they have the same manager, and if we pushed harder they would have matched the BW's rate. I told her the best rate I could get was $117, she said I should have pushed harder. I told her I didn't have to push, just move to the BW.

Mike

Spyder Garage

Tried calling you Mike to let you know, but got your fax machine. LOL. Cindy and I will be there too.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default Camping in Okeechobee...

We have reservations for 2 nights at the Zach Taylor RV Park in Okeechobee, arriving Fri night. (not far from the hotels)

We'll be looking to join up with the group riding down Hwy 27 Saturday morning and plan to ride back to Okeechobee around the lake that afternoon.

We'll be heading for the Keys Sunday morning.

Jack & Nancy

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=johnnyg;559742]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post

Johnng, I just added 12 more to my count for SONRISA and still counting. Looks like we're going to have more than last year[/QUOTE

Sonrisa can you give me a total of spyders coming with the extra 12 you added ?

There is an additional 6 spyders for these 12. Will give you a final count by Feb 2

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    We have reservations for 2 nights at the Zach Taylor RV Park in Okeechobee, arriving Fri night. (not far from the hotels)

We'll be looking to join up with the group riding down Hwy 27 Saturday morning and plan to ride back to Okeechobee around the lake that afternoon.

We'll be heading for the Keys Sunday morning.

Jack & Nancy
    Thanks Jack I'll give you the times on the 2nd

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Where is the Host Motel going to be...???

Looks like many changed from one motel to the other.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post

A lot of people changed their reservations from the Holiday Inn Express to the Best Western in Okeechobee because of a much better price. However, Amy and I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express since I have priority club points for a free room.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

It's called $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Just to let everyone know as of today, The count of riders is 83 and the spyders are 53. This is well over last years list of riders of 63's and 44 spyders. I know there were several that came last year that wasn't on the list we had a rough count of spyders 62 and to many people to count, so this tells me we should exceed last years meet and greet. . This count is just to give the restaurant heads up on how many to expect. This way they will be able to have enough help on hand.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 01-18-2013 at 09:06 AM.

Spyder Garage

Johnny Thats an amazing amount of Spyders for a meetup.That Tiki bar is always full of motorcycles.This should be a blast.

Ivor

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Just to let everyone know as of today, The count of riders is 83 and the spyders are 53. This is well over last years list of riders of 63's and 44 spyders. I know there were several that came last year that wasn't on the list we had a rough count of spyders 62 and to many people to count, so this tells me we should exceed last years meet and greet. . This count is just to give the restaurant heads up on how many to expect. This way they will be able to have enough help on hand.
    there is never enough help. Forrest is always flirting with the staff. ODB

Spyder Garage

I am the owner of Sunbird Cruise & Travel Corp.Reggy Tan asked me to get group rates for his guys coming at The Holiday Inn Okeechobee.I negotiated a group rate of $109.00 for a room plus tax I have 20 rooms held.This is instead of $149.00 today's rate.If anyone wants to book in the next day or 2 call 863-357-3529 ask for Darlene the manager,state Sunbird Cruise &Travel Ivor.She will give you the rate.I have 20 rooms held until tomorrow afternoon.Darlene has held them for me and will attempt to get them held longer once the group reservation director contacts me.

Ivor
    Last edited by Ivorspyder; 01-18-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    I am the owner of Sunbird Cruise & Travel Corp.Reggy Tan asked me to get group rates for his guys coming at The Holiday Inn Okeechobee.I negotiated a group rate of $109.00 for a room plus tax I have 20 rooms held.This is instead of $149.00 today's rate.If anyone wants to book in the next day or 2 call 863-357-3529 ask for Darlene the manager,state Sunbird Cruise &Travel Ivor.She will give you the rate.I have 20 rooms held until tomorrow afternoon.Darlene has held them for me and will attempt to get them held longer once the group reservation director contacts me.

Ivor
    Ivor thats a good deal for a Holiday Inn just to let you know you can stay at the Best Western for $97.90 if you tell them you're with the Spyder group.

Spyder Garage

Default AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH

OK, looks like i am going to have to move to Florida (or Flarda) i am in Arkansas and it takes an act of congress to get more than two Spyder riders together at the same time and then only once a year. I am writing this to let you folks know that i am envious of you guys. Hope to meet all of you at Spyderfest.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Ivor thats a good deal for a Holiday Inn just to let you know you can stay at the Best Western for $97.90 if you tell them you're with the Spyder group.
    Johnny Darlene is in charge of both hotels.I took the liberty of checking up how many of the Spyder group have booked at the Best Western.There are 6 of you and I got the rate reduced for you guys on the exact reservations you have to $84.00.No need for anybody to call or change same everything booking number etc.There are only a handful of rooms left so if anyone else books direct with the Best Western on these last few rooms and say they are part of the Spyder group they will also get the $84.00 rate.Also only today and tomorrow.
    The Holiday Is more expensive but is the best hotel there.
    Although I am only 40 mins away I have also booked at the Holiday Inn.Sounds to be a really good weekend instead of a day.

Ivor

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    Johnny Darlene is in charge of both hotels.I took the liberty of checking up how many of the Spyder group have booked at the Best Western.There are 6 of you and I got the rate reduced for you guys on the exact reservations you have to $84.00.No need for anybody to call or change same everything booking number etc.There are only a handful of rooms left so if anyone else books direct with the Best Western on these last few rooms and say they are part of the Spyder group they will also get the $84.00 rate.Also only today and tomorrow.
    The Holiday Is more expensive but is the best hotel there.
    Although I am only 40 mins away I have also booked at the Holiday Inn.Sounds to be a really good weekend instead of a day.

Ivor
    Thanks for the help. Do you know if Reggy and the gang are spending the night. What I was thinking is, if you all are, maybe we could ride along with the gang that is going back to Cape Coral for bike night after checking in. We would leave Clewiston going up the East side of the lake, checking in the motels then ride back down 78 hwy to Moore Haven, then on to Ft Myers then come back to Okeechobee for the night. Just a thought

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    OK, looks like i am going to have to move to Florida (or Flarda) i am in Arkansas and it takes an act of congress to get more than two Spyder riders together at the same time and then only once a year. I am writing this to let you folks know that i am envious of you guys. Hope to meet all of you at Spyderfest.

Cruzr Joe

Joe, that's because we have a person like JohnnyG and his wife, CJohnnyG that have busted their tails to get things organized and done. We spyder riders certainly appreciate their efforts.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the help. Do you know if Reggy and the gang are spending the night. What I was thinking is, if you all are, maybe we could ride along with the gang that is going back to Cape Coral for bike night after checking in. We would leave Clewiston going up the East side of the lake, checking in the motels then ride back down 78 hwy to Moore Haven, then on to Ft Myers then come back to Okeechobee for the night. Just a thought
    Its a pleasure.You have done a great job putting all of this together.
    Reggy and the gang are all staying at the Holiday Inn.Nice idea.I texted Reggy to look at your posting.

Ivor

Spyder Garage

How about having a Bike Night right in Okeechobee ? That way we could socialize & share some adult beverages...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    How about having a Bike Night right in Okeechobee ? That way we could socialize & share some adult beverages...
    We like that idea even better

Spyder Garage

Gary Kerr told me to add him to the list.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

For those in the know..
    I just booked at BW for $85 plus tax.. Mention Spyder Group.. I would think if you are all ready booked there, they will adjust your rate.. But I would call to make sure.

If the Tiki Bar and Restaurant is full of bikes already, then where do we sit and part?

Spyder Garage

For those in the know..
    I just booked at BW for $85 plus tax.. Mention Spyder Group.. I would think if you are all ready booked there, they will adjust your rate.. But I would call to make sure.

If the Tiki Bar and Restaurant is full of bikes already, then where do we sit and part?
    Forrest I got it under control, If you see any Bikers in the tiki bar,tell them there bike just fell over an they need to go pick it up .

Spyder Garage

Cool Changed Reservation

Hi Johnny,
    FYI I changed my reservation to BW. Thanks to everybody involved for getting the price down. Thanks to Johnny and Carol for putting this whole thing together. Looks like it is going to be a blast. Just waiting for the route and times to be posted so I can figure out a join up place.

Jharpo