Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Sonrisa here. Where is everyone going to meet on Feb 9 and at what time. I will be coming from SWFL with some other spyders. So far I know of at least 8 additional, but will probably be more. I am sending an email today to determine if more will be coming.
    George

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    First of three updates till the ride:

The second update will be will be on Jan 12, 2013. The last update will be Feb. 2, 2013.
    Ivorspyder suggested Rolana Martins Tiki Bar in Clewiston and we like this suggestion, Its in the center of the state.Were thinking Feb. 9th,2013. For those that are coming from long distances, there are two motels that look nice. A Holiday Inn express and Best Western. Please post if you have any other suggests. Please give us your opinion and we will go with the majority. Here is the list so far that are interested.

Spyders # people
    Johnnyg 1
    CJ/johnnyg 1
    Ivorspyder 1
    bstockwell 2
    old fts ?
    Forrest 1
    reggystan ?
    jharpo ?

Just copy and paste to add name and people
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Sonrisa here. Where is everyone going to meet on Feb 9 and at what time. I will be coming from SWFL with some other spyders. So far I know of at least 8 additional, but will probably be more. I am sending an email today to determine if more will be coming.
    George
    I can't say for sure, but I "think" that JohnnyG or CJ/JohnnyG will be making a "second post" come January 12th. I guess that's tomorrow. Time sure flies.
    Anywho, I think more specifics are coming. Hope this helps

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default Second up date Last up date will be 2/2/13

Everyone should try and be at Roland & Martin's Tiki Bar (920 EAST Del Monte Av. Clewiston, Fl 33440) between 12:30 and 1 PM, we're plaining on going in at 1PM. If you're planning on coming and if your name is not on the list, please post your name and any friends that might be coming along with you whether they are on two or three wheels. We need to let the restaurant know the head count. On the last post I will be posting times where we will be passing through different towns so, if you want to meet up with the group coming from the north [Ocala ] on US 27, you will be able to do so. Some of us coming from the north part of Florida are staying in Okeechobee Sat. night. Here is a list of motels in Clewiston and Okeechobee.

Okeechobee
    1.Holiday Inn Exp---863-357-3529--- YRider, Ivorspyder
    2.Hampton Inn---863-824-0003
    3.Best Western---863-357-7100-$97.90 w/tax-- Jose R Rodriguez, Johnnyg, johnnyrocket, Scooter, MouthPiece, MangoMike,Ron & SLY
    4.Scottish Inn---863-763-3293
    5.Flamingo Motel---863-763-6100
    6.Budget Inn---863-763-3185---jharpo

Here is the up dated list of riders and passengers:
    Rider & passenger Ct-89, Spyders Ct- 56, Two wheels Ct - 2
    ================================================== =============== Meeting Points A,B,D,E,F

1.Johnnyg & Cj/Johnnyg -------2================================================= ====== A [were starting it.]
    2.Ivorspyder------------------1================================================= ======= F
    3.Gary1951 & Jan-------------2
    4.BuddyBelly ED & Bonnie------2-- 1/31/13================================================ D
    5.Forrest---------------------1--2/2/13================================================ = C
    6.reggystan, hrberta,dmb01,Archie,Don---5 From SE Florida==================================== F
    7.sean & cathy---------------2================================================= ======== D
    8.Johnnyrocket & Linda-------2================================================= ======== C
    9.MouthPiece Chris & Cindy---2
    10.Sonrise-------------------8 +12=============================================== ======= F
    11.Scooter & BadPenny-------2================================================= ======= A
    12.Zbunker Ron & SLY -------2 -- 1/30/13================================================ C
    13.Barbary &Barbarygril-------2---2/3/13 ================================================= C
    14.Cjackg 7 Nancy-----------2================================================= ======== F
    15.jw Miller John & Karen-----2
    16.jharpo--- 1================================================= ===================== D
    17.Donna & Chuck, Naples---2================================================= ========= F
    18.Spke & Mark---2================================================= ================= D
    16.Jose & Mlagros---2
    17.Jan & RT---2
    18. Yrider---2================================================= ===================== D
    19.MangoMike & Sis---2
    20. BikerDoc Hal--- Others 10--2/3/13================================================ ==== B
    21.Docdoru---1================================================= ==================== D
    22. Dave01--- 1================================================= =================== D
    23.Wilbur & Lois---2
    24.Chuck & Donna from Naples---2================================================= ====== F
    25. Len & Kim ---2================================================= ================== F
    26. Dave McTighe ---1
    27.George & Brenda ---2
    28.Bill Haward---4-- 1/18/13
    29.Gary Kerr---1--- 1/19/13
    30.Oneway---1---1/31/13
    I will try and keep the list updated for you. Just help me by posting your information and if you know anyone that has posted on facebook that they are coming and they are not on the list please post for them. Thanks for your help John and Carol
    Last edited by johnnyg; 02-03-2013 at 06:46 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    Put Rick & Amy on the list. Will be staying overnight at the Holiday Inn Express in Okeechobee.
    johnnyg, I don't see us on the list. See post #45. Was it something I said?
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    johnnyg, I don't see us on the list. See post #45. Was it something I said?
    Thanks it called OLD AGE.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds like a party!

This sounds like a "don't miss" ride. Count Sis and I in, and add us to the Holiday Inn Express list.

Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    This sounds like a "don't miss" ride. Count Sis and I in, and add us to the Holiday Inn Express list.

Mike
    Done

Spyder Garage

Bump new up Date.

Spyder Garage

Johnny I estimate bringing myself and 5 other Spyders, 9 people . I will update as we get closer but this should be minimum Look forward to seeing your SR 27 schedule of stops.. Hal
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Johnny I estimate bringing myself and 5 other Spyders, 9 people . I will update as we get closer but this should be minimum Look forward to seeing your SR 27 schedule of stops.. Hal
    Done thanks

Note:Look on post#53 to see add on's
    Last edited by johnnyg; 01-12-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Spyder Garage

Is there any group ryde planned for after lunch?? sorry if thats in the thread somewhere///
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Is there any group ryde planned for after lunch?? sorry if that's in the thread somewhere///
    After lunch and when everyone is ready to go we thought we would take an easy ride back around the east side of the lake, to Okeechobee that's where we will be spending the night. There is about 5 of us that are staying there the night.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

If I get back off the boat in time, count me in. Cant allow Doc to ride in from Clearwater by himself, and Forrest rides way too fast for us to catch him.

Spyder Garage

Cool I'm Staying at the Budget

After lunch and when everyone is ready to go we thought we would take an easy ride back around the east side of the lake, to Okeechobee that's where we will be spending the night. There is about 5 of us that are staying there the night.

Hey John, I'm booked at the Budget Inn to stay Sat. Night. I've got to watch the $$ between now and Spyderfest. Just wanted to let you know.

Janie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    If I get back off the boat in time, count me in. Cant allow Doc to ride in from Clearwater by himself, and Forrest rides way too fast for us to catch him.
    Smart man I'll put your name with a ?
    Last edited by johnnyg; 01-13-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jharpo View Post
    Hey John, I'm booked at the Budget Inn to stay Sat. Night. I've got to watch the $$ between now and Spyderfest. Just wanted to let you know.

Janie
    Thanks done

Spyder Garage

Everyone should try and be at Roland & Martin's Tiki Bar (920 EAST Del Monte Av. Clewiston, Fl 33440) between 12:30 and 1 PM, we're plaining on going in at 1PM. If you're planning on coming and if your name is not on the list, please post your name and any friends that might be coming along with you whether they are on two or three wheels. We need to let the restaurant know the head count. On the last post I will be posting times where we will be passing through different towns so, if you want to meet up with the group coming from the north [Ocala ] on US 27, you will be able to do so. Some of us coming from the north part of Florida are staying in Okeechobee Sat. night. Here is a list of motels in Clewiston and Okeechobee.

Clewiston
    1.Holiday Inn---863-983-5100
    2.Best Western---863-983-3400
    3.Motor Inn---863-983-4115
    4.Executive Royal Inn---863-983-3141
    5.Clewiston Inn---863-983-8151

Okeechobee
    1.Holiday Inn Exp---863-357-3529// Scooter, johnnyrocket, johnnyg, MouthPiece, MangoMike, YRider
    2.Hampton Inn---863-824-0003
    3.Best Western---863-357-7100--- Jose R Rodriguez
    4.Scottish Inn---863-763-3293
    5.Flamingo Motel---863-763-6100
    6.Budget Inn---863-763-3185---jharpo

Here is the up dated list of riders and passengers:
    Rider & passenger CT=58 Spyders Ct = 38

1.Johnnyg & Cj/Johnnyg -------2
    2.Ivorspyder------------------1
    3.bstockwell------------------2
    4.old fts----------------------?
    5.Forrest---------------------1
    6.reggystan, hrberta,dmb01,Archie,Don---5 From SE Florida
    7.sean & cathy---------------2
    8.Johnnyrocket & Linda-------2
    9.MouthPiece Chris & Cindy---2
    10.Sonrisa-------------------8 +12
    11.Scooter & BadPenny-------2
    12.jlemKow------------------1
    13.Barbary &Barbarygril-------2
    14.Cjackg 7 Nancy-----------2
    15.jw Miller John & Karen-----2
    16.jharpo---1
    17.Donna & Chuck, Naples---2
    18.Spke & Mark---2
    16.Jose & Mlagros---2
    17.Jan & RT---2
    18. Yrider---2
    19.MangoMike & Sis---2
    20. BikerDoc Hal--- Others 10
    21.Docdoru---1
    22. Dave01---????

I will try and keep the list updated for you. Just help me by posting your information and if you know anyone that has posted on facebook that they are coming and they are not on the list please post for them. Thanks for your help John and Carol

Johnng, I just added 12 more to my count for SONRISA and still counting. Looks like we're going to have more than last year

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Sonrisa;559598]
    Johnng, I just added 12 more to my count for SONRISA and still counting. Looks like we're going to have more than last year[/QUOTE

Sonrisa can you give me a total of spyders coming with the extra 12 you added ?

Spyder Garage

After lunch and when everyone is ready to go we thought we would take an easy ride back around the east side of the lake, to Okeechobee that's where we will be spending the night...
    Any chance that is an opportunity for Python hunting in the S. Florida twisties ? Can you shoot 'em from the road?

Spyder Garage

John, I just wanted to take a second and thank you and Carol (and any others who have helped) for all your efforts in setting up, planning and all the other things that go to making a successful fun time. This isn't the first one, and won't be the last that ya'll have devoted your time.

A big thanks from Chris and Cindy Ray

Spyder Garage

Default head count

Hi- there will be 2 of us- has a decision been made as to where we'll be meeting? Looking forward to this ride!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OLD FTS View Post
    Hi- there will be 2 of us- has a decision been made as to where we'll be meeting? Looking forward to this ride!!
    If you look on Thread #53 I am trying to keep it up to date

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    John, I just wanted to take a second and thank you and Carol (and any others who have helped) for all your efforts in setting up, planning and all the other things that go to making a successful fun time. This isn't the first one, and won't be the last that ya'll have devoted your time.

A big thanks from Chris and Cindy Ray
    Thanks Chris.

Spyder Garage

Anyone planing on spending the night in Okeechobee the Best western is charging one night for $97.90-------up Date. Just made Res for Carol and I.Look on Thread #53 for info
    Last edited by johnnyg; 01-15-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Spyder Garage

Anyone planing on spending the night in Okeechobee the Best western is charging one night for $97.90-------up Date. Just made Res for Carol and I.Look on Thread #53 for info
    Debbie & I change our motel to the Best Western in Okechobee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mods= luggage rack, rear trunk shelf & Mirror