Spyder Garage

Default Crawfish Boil Saturday March 15th

We are having a crawfish boil for all of the Spyder Ryders in Thibodaux Louisiana on Saturday March 16th. If you are interested in going please PM me.....Gene

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gene0108 View Post
    We are having a crawfish boil for all of the Spyder Ryders in Thibodaux Louisiana on Saturday March 16th. If you are interested in going please PM me.....Gene

Pheweeeeee!!! (Said like Justin Wilson) I luvd to suck the heads and eat the tails. Got a sister in law in Picyunne, Miss. Let me see what my schedule is like and I might be out that way. I'll certainly give ya advance notice.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gene0108 View Post
    Wow. I was born and rasied just a little outside of Thibodaux-Waverly Road. Thibodaux High class of '66. I was born on Welcome plantation of all places. I do miss crawfish. And the people.

Spyder Garage

Gene wish I could make that I love crawfish - only problem is that March (16th) Saturday is the final weekend of Daytona bike Week and usually that day is the owners meet and Daytona speedway Track ride.. I will be up in Panama City Beach for a week starting April 7th. Maybe you guys could ryde over..
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER