Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Spyder Garage

Default Meet and greet for Feb 2013

Is anyone coming up from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale or Palm Beach? I would love to ride with others, and I am not above begging or hanging a pork chop around my neck!
    Can-Am Spyder RT 2011 Limited with Ultimate Seat, Lamonster Highway Pegs and Bracket, Garmin 650, Trailer Hitch and Diamondplated Trailer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Dan I will see you about 7 am at B/E as the group meet place is only about 2 miles down the road or less.
    Roger that Forrest... C U there....
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ/johnnyg View Post
    Just please let us know if you intend to come so we can put you on the list and let the restaurant know our finial count. Thanks Carol and John
    Carol, add 2 more (Randy n Wanda) to the list for eats...... They will be joining us for the ryde......dan

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    We'll be waiting for the big group Sat am along US 27 near MooreHaven and hope to get some good pics & video.... So, smile when u see us...
    can you see me,If you can't

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    can you see me,If you can't
    Little Johnnyg sat in a corner eating his curds and Whey. HUH ??? not so sure about the size...

Spyder Garage

Carol an I are up an getting ready to pull out for what I hope to be the big's meet and greet yet for Florida Every one ride safe and have a good day well see you in Clewiston around 112:30 if not early. If everyone can, please park on the west side of the building on the grass and when you go in just tell them your with the spyder group and they will seat you in the Tiki bar. Thanks John & Carol
    Last edited by johnnyg; 02-09-2013 at 05:16 AM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Stuck in the river........again. I really need to win that lottery and give this work crap up. Have a great time everyone. Back home on the 12th for me, just 6 days late this time.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

After lunch I came home, but some of the others went to Ft Meyers bike night others went to motel and I think others returned home.

Just a few pictures:

http://s1178.beta.photobucket.com/us...ary/FEB9_Lunch
    Last edited by effgjamis; 02-09-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Huligans X2

2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Thank you. Johnny & carol for planning & coordinating a great Ryde/meet & Eat
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Well done gang, Seems I just did not have enough time to visit all.Maybe next year.
    Thanks to all, John & Karen Miller

Spyder Garage

Post Meet and Greet

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Thank you. Johnny & carol for planning & coordinating a great Ryde/meet & Eat
    It was in deed a great time, over 79 + - Spyders WOW , great job John and Carol. We went 540 miles round trip, in two days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mods= luggage rack, rear trunk shelf & Mirror

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=docdoru;572005]Huligans X2

[/QUOte
    We all know one, but who's the other???

Spyder Garage

We would like to thank everyone that showed for the meet n greet. We really had a great time meeting everyone and wish we could of had more time to meet those we weren't able to. Thanks to Bill from the west coast for leading us to Cape Coral for bike night even if a few got held up at lights. There was 19 spyders that paraded down main street through 100's of people and yes we got the looks. I believe out of the 115 people that signed up for the meet n greet we had just over 100 that we were able to count. and out of 81 spyders we had at least 76.

Here is a link of the pics hopefully you will be able to view them, photo bucket is redoing their web page and it isn't done completely
    http://s574.beta.photobucket.com/use...20Greet%202013

Thanks John and Carol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by johnnyg; 02-11-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Spyder Garage

I just want to say thanks also. We met a few new ones, not enough time to meet more of you that we wanted. John loves to do this so we figured next years meet and greet will be further north. Maybe we can get some of the northerners to meet up also. You southerners can come visit us up here We might have to change the month though, its a lot colder up here in Feb. Thanks again everyone for showing up. Carol and John

Capture.JPG m ng.jpgCapture.JPG mng2.jpg

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I would not have a problem going farther north for next years Meet & Greet as we could always make it an overnight deal. You have had it south 2 years now its our turn to head North. Thanks to all that did all the work. John & Karen

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by J W Miller View Post
    My wife and I would not have a problem going farther north for next years Meet & Greet as we could always make it an overnight deal. You have had it south 2 years now its our turn to head North. Thanks to all that did all the work. John & Karen
    If my memory serves me correctly, there is a pretty big blues festival up around the Live Oak, Flarda area, either February or March of each year. Perhaps that could be a venue.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ/johnnyg View Post
    I just want to say thanks also. We met a few new ones, not enough time to meet more of you that we wanted. John loves to do this so we figured next years meet and greet will be further north. Maybe we can get some of the northerners to meet up also. You southerners can come visit us up here We might have to change the month though, its a lot colder up here in Feb. Thanks again everyone for showing up. Carol and John
    A big Thanks to both of you for getting this together... Gives us anther reason to head for Florida in Feb when winter is really getting tiresome. It was a nice chance to visit our Florida Spyder friends plus meet more...
    We are in the Keys now and heading down to Key West today!

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Y'all are having too much fun.....I think hg and I need to come to Florida and rent a place for a month next winter and hang with y'all....right now I have no Spyder...but soon

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=CJ/johnnyg;572434]I just want to say thanks also. We met a few new ones, not enough time to meet more of you that we wanted. John loves to do this so we figured next years meet and greet will be further north. Maybe we can get some of the northerners to meet up also. You southerners can come visit us up here We might have to change the month , its a lot colder up here in Feb. Thanks again everyone for showing up. Carol and John

Capture.JPG m ng.jpgCapture.JPG mng2.jpg[/QUOTE.
    Thanks for organizing this.I would be pleased to ride up North next year and take a hotel for the night.Had a great time and everything seemed to go off without any problems.
    ivor

Spyder Garage

linda and i had a great time... thanx johnny and carol for putting it together... you did an awsome job again... can't wait to see what is next on the list...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    A big Thanks to both of you for getting this together... Gives us anther reason to head for Florida in Feb when winter is really getting tiresome. It was a nice chance to visit our Florida Spyder friends plus meet more...
    We are in the Keys now and heading down to Key West today!
    Have Fun and enjoy the weather. It was good seeing you guys again.
    Wish we had more time to visit.

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics