Thread: hello

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default hello

Gary and Cheryl Lester here just wanting to see how everybody is doing. It's been a long time since I have been on and I'm sorry for that. Cheryl and I were talking about last years spyder fest and what a good time we had. Are any of you guys going this year? We would really like to meet up again if you guys will have us. I can tell you this much I'm riding there this year. If we can go does anyone have rooms blocked and if so can we get in if they are not already already used up. Thanks Gary n CHERYL

Spyder Garage

Just wanted to say I used to stop at Grandmas Truck Stop when going through New Lisbon, on the interstate. Is it still there? Its been a lot of years since I was there.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default food

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Just wanted to say I used to stop at Grandmas Truck Stop when going through New Lisbon, on the interstate. Is it still there? Its been a lot of years since I was there.
    I have only lived here for 9 years and I don't ever recall that truck stop unless it's just called something else.

Spyder Garage

This goes back to the 80's--so would have been surprised if it was still operating under that name.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hi Gary! Enjoyed seeing you at Spyderfest. Waiting to decide if I will go back again this year been to two of them now. The Mogang do an awsome job putting it on. I will be heading to Alaska this sumer for two weeks as I have promised my wife. If SF is in Branson like was suggested earlier I will go so I can visit my mom the same week. I was also hoping the owners event would be close enough this year.

I'm still riding when I'm home. Got a great heated jacket liner but it has been too warm to use it yet.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ride

Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post
    Hi Gary! Enjoyed seeing you at Spyderfest. Waiting to decide if I will go back again this year been to two of them now. The Mogang do an awsome job putting it on. I will be heading to Alaska this sumer for two weeks as I have promised my wife. If SF is in Branson like was suggested earlier I will go so I can visit my mom the same week. I was also hoping the owners event would be close enough this year.

I'm still riding when I'm home. Got a great heated jacket liner but it has been too warm to use it yet.
    Cheryl and I with another couple are heading west this year to Wash. and then up into Canada. We're taking two weeks and just take it easy. Let me know whats going on we would love to hook up again. By the way have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest plans & memories of good friends from Spyderfest 2012

Hi Gary and Cheryl. Were your ears ringing last night. We were at a Spyder party with Kelly Wellhausen and reminiscing about Spyderfest 2012 and of course you were a big part of our fun. We sure hope you will join us again. I posted our travel plans on Vickers' Spyderfest 2013 post in this Wisconsin forum so you can see the details there. ....Greta
    Join SOAR in this beautiful area. We booked our room at Days Inn in Springfield on Battlefield Rd. http://www.daysinn.com/hotels/missou...hotel-overview

Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65 | Springfield, MO 65804 Hotel
    www.daysinn.com
    Welcome to Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65 in Springfield, MO 65804. Attractions include Springfield's Next To Alltel

Greta Guth