Spyder Garage

Default Waynesville Christmas parade.

What a great day for the Christmas Parade. We had eight Spyders in our procession.

BumbleBee, MO Lee, Three Feet, CMA Cowboy and Pinky-Jo, tamijacobs1963, Lisa O'Rourke, and another we just met, and I don't remember a name (sorry).

Big thanks to Three Feet for coming out to join us.

We also met another Spyder Ryder from another group; Charles, riding a white RT limited.

Temps were in the low 70's, light wind. An all-around great day to be out riding with friends.
    Spyders on parade.jpgSpyders 1.jpgSpyder Line.jpgReflections 2.jpgLisa's Ryde.jpg

Spyder Garage

Totally agree with GMan. Great day to ride and show off our rydes to hundreds of people along the parade route. Thank you Three Feet for joining us. It was a great pleasure watching you entertain the folks as we rode. Next year we need twice as many spyders.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Spyder Garage

Had a blast, guess we can look forward to the USO run in June.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Or the Polar Bear Ride in January!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation WHAT A PARADE!!!!!!!

Thank YOU all for the invite!!!! To say that I had an abslute BLAST has got to be an understatement!!! I had more fun gooffin off than I ever had before!!! And the crowd got lots of laughs which was the object of the mission!!! since I didn't have candy! ( forgot that one along with any Christmas decorations for the bike!! Tami loaned me a stocking tho and that helped!) Will have to try the Polar Bear run. Like when is it and WHAT IS IT???? also Where? See ya'll on the road some day soon I hope.

Spyder Garage

We do a Polar Bear ride here locally with the Freedom of Road Riders local 28. You are more than welcome depending on the weather. I'm not locking in any kind of plans this far out.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"