Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Misleading..!!

title..but it looks like your proposal is taking shape..good luck..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Can't hold back any longer.... the forecast looks to be mid eighties next week.

Penny and I are leaving Tuesday am for Providence Canyon State Park and then on to Lakepoint Resort Park on Lake Eufaula in Alabama for a few days.

Maybe we'll see some Spyder Riders in that area.
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Spyder Garage

Sorry guys, It looks like this will not happen before Spyderfest. Maybe in the Fall. I am referring to the original idea. You guys can of course still get together of course, but probably want to start another thread as to not confuse anyone. I have been super swamped at work and I just became a grandfather (at 40 I might add, lol) and I will most likely be spending alot of my off time visiting with my grandson Connor!!! Me and Tammy are planning on going to Spyderfest. So we will see you there!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Get together proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I just became a grandfather (at 40 I might add, lol) and I will most likely be spending alot of my off time visiting with my grandson Connor!!!
    Congrats!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I have been super swamped at work and I just became a grandfather (at 40 I might add, lol) and I will most likely be spending alot of my off time visiting with my grandson Connor!!!
    Grandchildern are cool. I spoil them and send them home. But they make you feel young again. I have two a boy 2 year old and a girl 13. I was 50 with the first, but they will make you live longer.

Mike

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Yes they do! I have a 7 year old grandson and my oldest son just had twin girls so now I have three grand kids!