Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the Spyder world! You will enjoy it. When I first purchased my spyder back in 2008, I looked for every moment to ride it and I still enjoy it to this day. I've owned a couple motorcycles. I used to have an ATV and also have snowmobiles. For me the spyder is more like riding a snowmobile on wheels more so than being a motorcycle. It's a different ride for sure that is a lot of fun.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vtrider View Post
    Welcome to the Spyder world! You will enjoy it. When I first purchased my spyder back in 2008, I looked for every moment to ride it and I still enjoy it to this day. I've owned a couple motorcycles. I used to have an ATV and also have snowmobiles. For me the spyder is more like riding a snowmobile on wheels more so than being a motorcycle. It's a different ride for sure that is a lot of fun.
    I actually jumped on it for the first time last night and i definitely have a learning curve going from a harley to the can am. I was like wow what difference all the way around with the repsonse, handling everything haha I think im going to be a neighborhood rider for a week or so until I get use to it