Spyder Garage

Default New SpyderLover sponsor- Delphi Innovations

These guys signed up while I was on the road and I didn't have a chance to properly introduce them.
    vendor

Spyder Garage

These are the spyderweb inserts I have on Spydee. I've gotten lots of compliments on them, even from those at gas stations just asking questions.

Glad to be able to share them with Y'all now.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I appreciate the spot to introduce myself, Lamonster, and the kind words, Yazz.

Delphi Innovations is a relatively new metal fabrication company. Our purpose is to turn your ideas into your ride's latest unique modification. We're a total solution provider; all you need to do is supply us with your idea and we'll take care of the rest, even if it's a drunken drawing on the back of a beer-coaster! We can also modify/plate existing parts!

Contact us at delphi.innovations@gmail.com.

All projects will begin with a computer drawing of the part (e.g., 3-D CAD drawing), modeled after your intents. This modeling eliminates any room for confusion as to what the part will look like in the end.

For fabrication, we're capable of engineering the entire process, start to finish. The following is a list of some capabilities that we're able to bring into your projects. All capabilities are provided by facilities local to us.

1. CNC Waterjet cutting
    2. CNC Laser cutting (for fine details)
    3. CNC Plasma cutting (for thick cutting)
    4. Arc Welding
    5. Precision Machining
    6. Metal Plating, Electroless (e.g., nickel plating)
    7. Metal Plating, Electrified (e.g., chromium plating)
    8. Electropolishing

A typical project progresses as follows:

1. You describe the part you want any way you want. We do accept napkin scribblings.
    2. We send you a 3-D drawing of the part (typically JPEG image), and you critique until you're satisfied.
    3. We send you a fabrication process (e.g., materials, machining, plating), and you critique until you're satisfied.
    4. We fabricate the part, and ship straight to your doorstep!

At the moment, we've produced a full set of GS/RS/ST body panel inserts that are entirely clip-on. Worried about the clips falling off? They survived a trip to Alaska and back with no problems!

All sets are made of nickel-plated steel, cut by CNC laser. As a testament to our high quality levels, we went through three separate chromium platers before switching to nickel plating, due to quality assurance issues. Nickel plating also provides much greater durability, and can be laid on thicker.

6_show.jpg

A do-it-yourself installation manual is available on the website!

Last edited by MrEeske; 11-19-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Spyder Garage

A great looking product.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the Party!
    You've got some great-looking products, and now my head is just filling up with ideas!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrEeske View Post
    I appreciate the spot to introduce myself, Lamonster, and the kind words, Yazz.

Delphi Innovations is a relatively new metal fabrication company. Our purpose is to turn your ideas into your ride's latest unique modification. We're a total solution provider; all you need to do is supply us with your idea and we'll take care of the rest, even if it's a drunken drawing on the back of a beer-coaster! We can also modify/plate existing parts!

All projects will begin with a computer drawing of the part (e.g., 3-D CAD drawing), modeled after your intents. This modeling eliminates any room for confusion as to what the part will look like in the end.

For fabrication, we're capable of engineering the entire process, start to finish. The following is a list of some capabilities that we're able to bring into your projects. All capabilities are provided by facilities local to us.

1. CNC Waterjet cutting
    2. CNC Laser cutting (for fine details)
    3. CNC Plasma cutting (for thick cutting)
    4. Arc Welding
    5. Precision Machining
    6. Metal Plating, Electroless (e.g., nickel plating)
    7. Metal Plating, Electrified (e.g., chromium plating)
    8. Electropolishing

A typical project progresses as follows:

1. You describe the part you want any way you want. We do accept napkin scribblings.
    2. We send you a 3-D drawing of the part (typically JPEG image), and you critique until you're satisfied.
    3. We send you a fabrication process (e.g., materials, machining, plating), and you critique until you're satisfied.
    4. We fabricate the part, and ship straight to your doorstep!

At the moment, we've produced a full set of GS/RS body panel inserts that are entirely clip-on. Worried about the clips falling off? They survived a trip to Alaska and back with no problems!

All sets are made of nickel-plated steel, cut by CNC laser. As a testament to our high quality levels, we went through three separate chromium platers before switching to nickel plating, due to quality assurance issues. Nickel plating also provides much greater durability, and can be laid on thicker.

6_show.jpg

A do-it-yourself installation manual is available on the website!

Nothing for the RT Folks yet.........
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Nothing for the RT Folks yet.........
    That's the next project. I'm working with a local Spyder dealership to get measurements and dimensions, and to test on. At the moment I was thinking of just doing the two black, pop-out grills that are near your feet. Would any other locations look good, that you would suggest?

Spyder Garage

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,
    TricLed/Custom Dynamics Led Project titled "Knight Rider"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrEeske View Post
    That's the next project. I'm working with a local Spyder dealership to get measurements and dimensions, and to test on. At the moment I was thinking of just doing the two black, pop-out grills that are near your feet. Would any other locations look good, that you would suggest?
    That's a real good start!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest