Thread: Posting photos.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Posting photos.

I've posted, on SL's, quite a few times, talking about the floor-boards and body mods on my Spyder. Getting close to being paint-ready on the the right side, which is the important one, the proverbial cooked-foot syndrome being the issue, whithout some Tupperware on there.

Some who have read my posts, have asked for pics, and I still haven't been checked out on the process and haven't any idea how to go about it.
    So, can someone tell me how to do this, without taking up too much space on the "Page"? If so, please bear in mind that "Old Steady", here, isn't the least bit computer literate, and it'll require a "Punch this button here, and that one there." approach to get me trained.

I use a Sony digital Handycom - full HD 1080, and it takes really good stills. So, I need to know how to get a good photo onto a DVD, then how to get it into a SL's post. Or, since we have all the attachments for the camera, perhaps it can be hooked directly to a USB port.

Too involved a process to accomplish here? Well, just tell me so, and I'll go at it from a different angle. We're full-timer's, and spend our Winters in Brownsville, TX, the rest of the crew aren't here yet, so there's no help from the neighbors available.

Thanks, Dick W.

Very Active Member granpa in Cincy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Go here and read Lamonster's post - the first one one the page

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/f...-Forum-Support

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thank you! It almost looks like I (might) be able to do this, with a little practice.
    I may just start taking pictures and put some into my computer and check this process out. One or two of the floor-boards, without the new fairings on, would be a good start, anyway.
    Sure appreciate the helpl
    Dick

Spyder Garage

Default pics

looking forward to seeing your mod pics Dick.
    it was fun while it lasted.