Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Utopia Back Rest

Is there anyone near Marion, Ohio that has one of these back rest installed on their Spyder. Would love to talk to someone about this seat and possible sit on a bike with it installed to see how it fits and to see if I would like it.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry not close to you, but I really like mine! It sure makes longer rides much more enjoyable. I would highly recommend it to anyone who finds themselves slouching on long tours.
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

[ my back use to kill me after about 45 mins.. Now I can ride a full tank before needing to stop.. Well worth it.

QUOTE=Netminder;541797]Sorry not close to you, but I really like mine! It sure makes longer rides much more enjoyable. I would highly recommend it to anyone who finds themselves slouching on long tours.[/QUOTE]

Spyder Garage

Default Utopia

The first thing I bought for my RT. I've probably had 6 or more Utopias. It's the most important thing on the bike, including myself on the list. With all kinds of back operations and 8 lower vertebrae screwed together, the Utopia is a requirement. It has a slight indentation in the middle and and most of the scrap iron seems to fit right in there. Incredable product for me.
    Tuck

Spyder Garage

Default Utopia on RT worth every penny

This was one of the first mods I put on the RT. I would ride for about an hour, and would have such a sore back I would be constantly adjusting how I was seated. After putting on the back rest, I have rode over 12 hrs and feel great. I did the second mode to help with my leg / foot placement, (SealBoards) and things are all good now. You will not regret the utopia backrest.
    2012 RT Limited: Utopia back rest, SealBoards, and Shark bluetooth communicators on VCAN Woody helmets.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have the Utopia back rest, and I consider it one of the best mods that I have. before back rest, after about an hour of riding, my back was bothering me. Since the back rest, I can ride all day with no problem. Like mentioned before I have the Seal floorboards also, and the combination makes for a good day of riding. You will not be dissapointed.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cowtaz View Post
    Is there anyone near Marion, Ohio that has one of these back rest installed on their Spyder. Would love to talk to someone about this seat and possible sit on a bike with it installed to see how it fits and to see if I would like it.
    I live in Mentor, Ohio. Do have a Utopia seat back. Love it and wished I bought it earlier than I did.
    2014 RTS SE6 , Cognac

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default utopia back rest,

All reports sound good, will call them soon . Thanks for the info.