Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Cindy & I had a great time with everyone in Mt. Dora. I got to see some people I haven't seen since my accident. Hope to see ya'll soon.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default Pics of the ride

It was a beautiful day to ride. We ended up with 174.6 mi. for the day. It was great seeing everyone and some new ones too. I'm not sure how many spyders but it was over 25 for sure. MT Dora did a great job with the lights again this year as well as adding snow and the snow slide ride for the kids. Pizza Amore did a good job on service and food as always. However we over took their Restaurant, next year we might have to find a bigger place. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Be Safe. Here's the link to the pics. John and Carol

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24
    Last edited by johnnyg; 12-15-2012 at 09:10 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Cool Thanks Again Johnny for the pix

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    It was a beautiful day to ride. We ended up with 174.6 mi. for the day. It was great seeing everyone and some new ones too. I'm not sure how many spyders but it was over 25 for sure. MT Dora did a great job with the lights again this year as well as adding snow and the snow slide ride for the kids. Pizza Amore did a good job on service and food as always. However we over took their Restaurant, next year we might have to find a bigger place. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Be Safe. Here's the link to the pics. John and Carol

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24
    Thanks for the pictures. I feel like I was there. I will plan on going next year.
    Janie

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

297 miles today and a great time with the Spyder group. Thanks for letting the 2-wheeler tag along. LOL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    297 miles today and a great time with the Spyder group. Thanks for letting the 2-wheeler tag along. LOL
    Dave you know that your more then welcome to join us any time your boat comes in. good seeing you again. John & Carol

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

It was great seeing you Dave. It's been so long since we've seen you I was starting to think you were a figment of my imagination.Forrest called and made it home ok.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

I had a great time with all the anarchy riders... What a blast.. Got home 8:30pm.
    We gotta do it again..

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    I had a great time with all the anarchy riders... What a blast.. Got home 8:30pm.
    We gotta do it again..
    Ok Forrest, We will leave at 1300, kickstand up for another run for the lights.....LOL
    Was a great ride, good scenery, Forrest flirting as usual, warm weather, except for the last 40 miles ( got a little cool and had to open the feet warmers).

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Ok Forrest, We will leave at 1300, kickstand up for another run for the lights.....LOL
    Was a great ride, good scenery, Forrest flirting as usual, warm weather, except for the last 40 miles ( got a little cool and had to open the feet warmers).
    1300 ???? kickstand ???? what happened you lose your watch and your 3rd wheel ???