Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default EXCITING NEWS CONCERNING MY TRAILER

Thanks to all the advice from the people here, and my own research, I was making headway on the harness problems for my new trailer.
    Well, to make a long story very short. I found out this morning through an email that the President of the company building the trailer absconded with all the companies money, tools, etc.
    I talked to the one who built the trailers told me that there was no record of an invoice with my name and he never built a trailer for a Spyder.
    So I kiss that down payment adios. the time and money for a court action to me, is not worth it.
    So maybe I will forgo a new trap gun and order the 622 from Canam. Unless I can find a used one.(trailer) Please keep me in mind on that.
    Once again, I want to thank everyone that tried to help with the wiring issues.
    Ps please stay away from a company called Florida Marine AV. out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear you lost your down payment. Did you use a credit card for the down payment?

Goood luck finding a used Can Am trailer, maybe you can save enough $$ getting a used trailer to offset your loss.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This just really frosts your crops; don't it?
    Le'ts hope that they catch this , and let some of the people that he stole from have a chance...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Legal action or not, I would report it to the authorities and forward a copy of your receipt. Sorry to hear that the slimeball got away. Also sorry for your troubles and the wasted time.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Legal action or not, I would report it to the authorities and forward a copy of your receipt. Sorry to hear that the slimeball got away. Also sorry for your troubles and the wasted time.

Scotty is absolutely right. Although it may not be practical to sue him for money damages (civil suit), I sure as hell would go down to the Broward County State Attorney's Office and file a criminal complaint for fraud or perhaps grand larceny depending on the amount of the deposit. This will not cost you a thing other than your time. (which for me is money).

Chris

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

How about putting out the name of the company just in case someone sees an ad and sends money to them.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

please stay away from a company called Florida Marine AV. out of Ft. Lauderdale.

I hope that this helps...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black