Spyder Garage

Default My RT is in the Cowtown Hospital

It happened to me finally. Pinkyjo and I took our RT's for an oil change last weekend to Cowtown. Upon getting into mine the crew found an oil leak that I did not know about. It appears the clutch pad (I think that is what they said) was about to blow and BRP wanted them to send it in to them to research. The good thing is that it did not blow while I was on the highway. So...I am stuck without a ride for the Veterans Day Parade Sunday as well as being able to ride until Cowtown gets the new part from BRP. I'm learning patience once more.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Registered Users Adirondack Mik's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CMA Cowboy View Post
    It happened to me finally. Pinkyjo and I took our RT's for an oil change last weekend to Cowtown. Upon getting into mine the crew found an oil leak that I did not know about. It appears the clutch pad (I think that is what they said) was about to blow and BRP wanted them to send it in to them to research. The good thing is that it did not blow while I was on the highway. So...I am stuck without a ride for the Veterans Day Parade Sunday as well as being able to ride until Cowtown gets the new part from BRP. I'm learning patience once more.
    Sorry to hear your RT's down and you'll miss the Vet's parade. From what I hear about Cowtown at least your in good hands.
    Mike

Spyder Garage

Hopefully Dr. Kevin and his trusty assistances will have you up and running in no time!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Hopefully Dr. Kevin and his trusty assistances will have you up and running in no time!
    Enjoy the Passage of Time with