Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W. View Post
    If he does have any competitors, we have never heard of them.

If you are trying to justify the expense, I'll just say it's the second-best change we have made.
    The first-best (bestest?) change was to get away from the stock tires.

There are a couple here in Oz, (and just like BajaRon's, they're pretty good products too - one of them even has a couple of setting options! ) but I suspect that the freight costs involved for anyone not actually IN this Country (Oz) trying to get them to wherever they might be could make them pretty expensive, especially when compared to BajaRon's pricing. . Still'n all, just like BajaRon in North America, due to the fairly limited size of the Spyder/Ryker market & the small profit margins involved, the local blokes here aren't ever going get rich off selling these Sway Bars, but all of them sure could do with some local support for their products, or WE, as said 'market' &/or 'consumers', risk losing access to a relatively cheap and great upgrade for our machines!!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W. View Post
    If he does have any competitors, we have never heard of them.

If you are trying to justify the expense, I'll just say it's the second-best change we have made.
    The first-best (bestest?) change was to get away from the stock tires.

I did it in two stages as Ron suggests. The Federal Formoza's were a good improvement in handling, then along came the sway bar and the trike is a completely different vehicle. I am loving it! I was thinking about Ron's shock adjusters next, however a good test in the twisties yesterday put the shock adjusters into the no hurry category for now. Maybe if I get that additional 1400 dollar stimulus check. In the mean time I told DW I was done with upgrades, and maybe forgot to say for now!
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.