Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Default My answers...

1) anytime is good for me, but I was thinking of being at the show by 1pm CST and stay a couple of hours max(wife is pregnant so she won't want to walk around to long)

2) anytime for dinner is good for me. I say we go with what the consensus is from those traveling from afar

3) two people in my party( me and the misses)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Laila's Dad View Post
    1) anytime is good for me, but I was thinking of being at the show by 1pm CST and stay a couple of hours max(wife is pregnant so she won't want to walk around to long)

2) anytime for dinner is good for me. I say we go with what the consensus is from those traveling from afar

3) two people in my party( me and the misses)
    1) Except that my wife with her knee injury has little mobility. However we are planning to be there all day.
    2) We are staying in town so anytime is good.
    3)
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

So now we need to know a general head count for those who are down for the dinner. How about each person answer these few questions in a reply to this thread and we pull it all together tomorrow afternoon:

1) what time would you like to all meet up at the spyder section of the show? (Give a range of two hours that is good for you unless anytime is good)

2) what time would you like to meet for dinner(two hour time frame again and we will take average time

3) including yourself, how many people will come to dinner in your party? Being a Saturday, seating may be at a premium at the west end so a RSVP may be necessary.

1 plan on being there all day

2 anytime for dinner

3 just the 2 of us
    2018 f3t , red

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

1. all weekend - Saturday all day
    2. does not matter
    3. 2

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

1. Owners gathering starts at 2pm on Saturday so anytime before then sounds good.
    2. Maybe early dinner would be better with a large group? 5:30-6:00 is considered early in Dallas!
    3. me and my sister

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    1. Owners gathering starts at 2pm on Saturday so anytime before then sounds good.
    2. Maybe early dinner would be better with a large group? 5:30-6:00 is considered early in Dallas!
    3. me and my sister

WIll be there on Saturday probably around 10 til ? Anything is fine with us
    Like the early dinner idea since I'm always hungry!
    Me and hubby (2)

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

okay, it seems that I am the only late bird in this group. How about we meet at the spyder area around 12:30 pm for a meet and greet. That gives us time to chat a little and not interfere with the owners meeting...5:30pm sounds good for the dinner especially to avoid the crowds. Let's go with that scedule and play it by ear if we have to change anything.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Im in FW already, will have to leave tomorrow around 3 to beat the weather
    my number is 918 695 0111

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default East Texas Ryder

car show & Can-am 032.jpg
    Had a great time at Dallas motorcycle show (my first time) really nice. Found the Can-Am Spyders and
    got to see and sat on the new ST, very nice. Got to meet some Spyder Ryder people, met one couple who live not to far from me. But the high light of the show for me was meeting FaranH from Spyder Ryders 5 Team. Got to talk a liitle with her, nice lady, I asked her to autograph my Can-Am
    cap for me and she did. She had another lady to take our picture together with her camara. I thought that was real nice of her. Thats why she's a nice lady, if you ever get a chance to meet her, please do.

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by michael88 View Post
    car show & Can-am 032.jpg
    Had a great time at Dallas motorcycle show (my first time) really nice. Found the Can-Am Spyders and
    got to see and sat on the new ST, very nice. Got to meet some Spyder Ryder people, met one couple who live not to far from me. But the high light of the show for me was meeting FaranH from Spyder Ryders 5 Team. Got to talk a liitle with her, nice lady, I asked her to autograph my Can-Am
    cap for me and she did. She had another lady to take our picture together with her camara. I thought that was real nice of her. Thats why she's a nice lady, if you ever get a chance to meet her, please do.

It was my pleasure, Michael. It was great to meet all the owners today. Thank you so much for introducing yourself!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

WOW!!!
    Now i'm VERY sorry i didn't get to meet you!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default International Motorcycle show- Dallas, TX...info from Can-am site

okay, it seems that I am the only late bird in this group. How about we meet at the spyder area around 12:30 pm for a meet and greet. That gives us time to chat a little and not interfere with the owners meeting...5:30pm sounds good for the dinner especially to avoid the crowds. Let's go with that scedule and play it by ear if we have to change anything.
    It was so nice to meet you and your lovely wife. Congrats in that sweet baby coming soon!!
    Hope to see you again

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Blondespyder View Post
    It was so nice to meet you and your lovely wife. Congrats in that sweet baby coming soon!!
    Hope to see you again
    It was nice meeting you too. We had a great time. I wish we could have made it to the dinner but the misses was kind of tired from walking around so we went home to give Laila's mom some rest . I will have to ride to Amarillo some time. As I mentioned, my wife has an aunt there.