Let me preface this by pointing out that I am a 71 year young male with a circulation problem in my legs and feet. To the point that I have 5 stents in one leg.

i have found that after being on my RT for about 90-120 minutes the rear part of the upper most portion of both legs would really be hurting. At lot. Worked out rather convenient in that fuel mileage is such that I could stop and stretch out a bit, get a drink, and refuel when the pain became distracting, so that was the habit I quickly formed. Fuel gage was always between half and a quarter , most often closer to half. Took up a lot of time on each of several 500-650 mile rides.
so, this past Thr I rode to Ormond Beach to the Corbin store there and had them install a new saddle that I had ordered. It was installed fri morning, and I rode home that afternoon, a distance of about 260 miles.

i fully expected that nothing would change much for awhile in terms of my pain, not until after some period of break in.

HOWEVER, much to my suprise, I experienced no discomfort on the trip home, none whatsoever.

i feel like this saddle will make riding longer distances a pleasure, not a mix of pleasure and pain.

i am entered into an iron butt ride next month, a saddlesore event, 1000 miles in 24 hours, and expected that I would need to stop even more frequently, say every 60 minutes because of the pain, now I hope to stop when fuel makes it prudent to do so. I will repost after that ride.

Right now I am feeling that this new saddle just might be the best investment I have ever made.

Thanks Corbin!