Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Indiana Spyder Ryders

Spyder Garage

Default This might be fun

Planning on riding over to RT sales in Zulu IN tomorrow if the weather holds out it's going to be a early Saturday morning decision if I go or not because I'd like to get back to see the end of the Notre Dame game.
    Weather report is few showers and then clearing but cloudy after noon. If it looks like it's scattered rain I'll probably go, that's what rain gear is for......right?
    If any other Spyders make it there, I'll see ya when I see ya!

Ryde on,
    Kevin
    ​KMORT44

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kmort44 View Post
    Planning on riding over to RT sales in Zulu IN tomorrow if the weather holds out it's going to be a early Saturday morning decision if I go or not because I'd like to get back to see the end of the Notre Dame game.
    Weather report is few showers and then clearing but cloudy after noon. If it looks like it's scattered rain I'll probably go, that's what rain gear is for......right?
    If any other Spyders make it there, I'll see ya when I see ya!

Ryde on,
    Kevin
    I will be there one way or anther

Spyder Garage

Default Nice Ryde to Zulu

A little cold this morning on the way over to RT sales in Zulu but beautiful on the way home. Met with a few Spyder Ryders and had some good conversation with Eric Deub aboutupcoming announcements from Ohio Spyder Ryders.
    Purchased a new pair of Ski-Doo gloves for some cooler Rydes and for my way home, the owner of RT sales guaranteed me that my hands would stay warm.....he was right, the gloves are great, Thanks!!!
    Made it home in time to watch the Notre Dame game, make it 7 and 0.
    Tomorrow is Wine tasting Spyder Ryde for me, weather looks to be awesome, sunny and high 60's to 70's

Ryde on,
    Kevin

​KMORT44