Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yol Bolsun View Post
    This turned into a wonderful day. Had all-you-can eat pancakes and sausage and great fellowship with some of the GSR regulars (MarkLawson, Cracker and Skosh) plus PAul and his BETTER half. We then went to the ATL Motorcycle Show and ran into many more of the GSRs and probably many future GSRs. The new Spyders are very nice but nothing that I have-to-have (at this point) that is, pending a test ride which my dealer (Bloke) told me a should not take.

Thanks to all that made this a special day. (Missed you Hawk and Tammy)
    Thanks to all who came along and made the day great! Started out chilly, but turned into a beautiful day. I fully enjoyed the time at the Jericho House. Loved the BRP display in what was a disappointing show otherwise. Saw Tuck, but didn't have a chance to visit with him. Keith & Melanie bought some new Shoei helmets. They look nice! Enjoyed visiting with PAul & Ann Barnes. Great couple! Look forward to spending more time with them. And to top it off, we got to hang out with Hazel & Darcy! Now what could be better? Also saw DoubleTrouble & Cavman at the BRP display.

Great day!
    Last edited by MarkLawson; 11-03-2012 at 09:34 PM.
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawson View Post
    Thanks to all who came along and made the day great! Started out chilly, but turned into a beautiful day. I fully enjoyed the time at the Jericho House. Loved the BRP display in what was a disappointing show otherwise. Saw Tuck, but didn't have a chance to visit with him. Keith & Melanie bought some new Shoei helmets. They look nice! Enjoyed visiting with PAul & Ann Barnes. Great couple! Look forward to spending more time with them. And to top it off, we got to hang out with Hazel & Darcy! Now what could be better? Also saw DoubleTrouble & Cavman at the BRP display.

Great day!
    Sorry I missed it guys!! Hope to see yall soon!!