Thread: Conroe dealer?

Spyder Garage

Default Conroe dealer?

Anyone know anything about the Conroe dealership? Good or bad sales or service

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pappy and Nanna View Post
    Anyone know anything about the Conroe dealership? Good or bad sales or service
    They are getting better than they use to be. They are trying to work there way up in the community. Talk with Matt in service before you makke any final decisions on buyer there.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Rumor has it Matt is gone, Not sure for myself, haven't been out there in a while. What are you needing?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have purchased my spyder from this dealership and the sales experience was excellent but I can’t say so much for the service. I had a issue with my air compressor and it took them 2 weeks to figure out what the problem was and on my first visit there for the compressor I told them that compressor was bad but the tech didn’t want to listen. My spyder was out of commission for a month and a week because of lack of knowledge involved with the rear suspension. After a month of sitting, the problem was fixed but 2 months later upon inspecting the spyder before a 3000 mile trip I noticed that one the rear panel clip was broken. The tech broke the clip when putting the rear panel on after installing the air compressor and the tech also forgot to reconnect the passenger heat warmers. I tell ya riding up NY state, heading to Canada in 50 degree temps, my passenger would’ve love to have those warmers on and toasting. As of right now they are still disconnected but I will take the spyder up there soon when my schedule permits.

I hope Matt is still there because he is really the only one that knows anything about the damn machine.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Matt is gone Kevin has taken his place. He seems to have knowledge and is helpful with the customers.

Quote Originally Posted by naillz View Post
    I have purchased my spyder from this dealership and the sales experience was excellent but I can’t say so much for the service. I had a issue with my air compressor and it took them 2 weeks to figure out what the problem was and on my first visit there for the compressor I told them that compressor was bad but the tech didn’t want to listen. My spyder was out of commission for a month and a week because of lack of knowledge involved with the rear suspension. After a month of sitting, the problem was fixed but 2 months later upon inspecting the spyder before a 3000 mile trip I noticed that one the rear panel clip was broken. The tech broke the clip when putting the rear panel on after installing the air compressor and the tech also forgot to reconnect the passenger heat warmers. I tell ya riding up NY state, heading to Canada in 50 degree temps, my passenger would’ve love to have those warmers on and toasting. As of right now they are still disconnected but I will take the spyder up there soon when my schedule permits.

I hope Matt is still there because he is really the only one that knows anything about the damn machine.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I was there yesturday picking up some filters for oil changes I do on the side. I asked about the new panels again. I asked 2 mo. ago and they still haven't gotten any in stock. Parts told me to bring in the vouture for a reminder and they would order them. Amazingly they have the new SE5 filter in stock but no panels...As with any dealership, they cater to what the consumer demands, in their case it's watercraft since they are right across from the lake..Sometimes we are just stuck with what we get, but we don't have to accept it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    I was there yesturday picking up some filters for oil changes I do on the side. I asked about the new panels again. I asked 2 mo. ago and they still haven't gotten any in stock. Parts told me to bring in the vouture for a reminder and they would order them. Amazingly they have the new SE5 filter in stock but no panels...As with any dealership, they cater to what the consumer demands, in their case it's watercraft since they are right across from the lake..Sometimes we are just stuck with what we get, but we don't have to accept it.

And this is why i drive from Spring to Larmarque they have both service & parts btw if anyone needs mirror springs call Southwest he still has 2 in stock (dont ask) lol
    2018 f3t , red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by springcrawler View Post
    And this is why i drive from Spring to Larmarque they have both service & parts btw if anyone needs mirror springs call Southwest he still has 2 in stock (dont ask) lol
    Don't throw away the old ones. I'ma gonna try and make the top piece from stainless.