Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Did I see $180 bucks an hour for servicing??
    My guy charges $50 bucks an hour!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Spoke to BRP

So, I finally did find time to call and speak to BRP about this. Spoke to someone name Jess (sure the spelling is wrong), who was very nice and helpful. She did say that she found this odd, but couldn't comment any further. She took my information and said they will file an internal complaint against the dealer/service and will investigate internally. She said that there will be nobody calling me back, but assured me that it will be investigated. At the end of the day, I guess I am not looking for anything, except the right thing done here, and that is: if these guys are crooks, then let BRP make a note of it, but if these guys can justify the 5 hour service and it is just me, let Xtreme Machines explain to BRP what was done for that time during the service. As far as I am concerned, Xtreme Machines will be the very last place I would ever bring my bike back for service.

2012 RS SE - White. Sport rack with Backrest, ISCI Armrests, Two Brothers Exhaust

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

600 mile service here in Augusta was $177 and took 1 and 1/2 hours ($80 per hr) plus parts and oil.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Here in Central Florida the 600 mile service runs $250.00 2-1/2 hours.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by juliantrost View Post
    OK, here is the final scoop....

$502.87 and 5 hours and 15 minutes.

I honestly have no clue what took this long, but I did get a $9.00 discount because the "computer" accidently charged me twice for some part.

Officialy, I am done with Xtreme Machine. Complete lunacy and in my opinion rip off. I read all the posts posted so far on this thread, and to whomever wrote that they are not crooks since they didn't hold a gun to my head: yes, they are crooks! If they held a gun to my head, that would be called a robbery. In any case, I should have known better and asked some of the local Spyder owners on this forum before going there. If anyone is interested in seeing the bill they've provided, be more than happy to scan it and post it, but besides a 4 hour at $110.00 per hour rate, they charged for oil, filter, and some other things.
    You got ripped off!

Mike

Spyder Garage

Default 600 mile service

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Did I see $180 bucks an hour for servicing??
    My guy charges $50 bucks an hour!
    You sure did. That's the going rate in Lodi, California.

I agree with thoroughness regarding the service of your spyder. The 12k will make you a believer of that... But the 600mi? Seems like they are insuring everything is still together from that crate more than maintenance. Oh well. To each his own I guess. My 2008 is running great

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Paid 452.00 for 600 mile service yesterday labor 295.00 included. invoice has 7 things inspected and a oil change... 5 hours