if you read all the post about this subject than this is just gonna be a repete answer. -- sorry and wish i could help you more as I have also looked for help and its very limited as you have found out by all the replies you have gotten.

you should have gotten the PC5 with auto tune -- it does everything you need .

i have the K&N , JB pro and yoshi pipe -- and i am using the maps downloaded from the powercommander site . I loaded map 6 and the bike runs like a raped ape -- can smoke the tire -- but still have some popping here and there .. it depends on the weather and if the bike is warmed up too !! if i shift at 4000 rmps it is smooth and quiet.. but hammer on it and shift at 6000 and up , she will pop every time -- but I don not get poping on deceleration.

i have the dials turned all the way clockwise also ... i havent had a chance to hook the laptop up and try map 5 yet but want to ..

I have heard of some sort of valve under the throttlebodies that can be disconnected , guessing it has something to do with polutions ?? not sure ,, if i find out i will let you know.

eventually I will have her dyno tuned and have my own maps to share -- I do find it hard to believe that noone here has had the machine dyno'd and wont share the map.

good luck to ya !!