Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default I'm Baaaaaaaack! *evil grin*

I'm not going anywhere so be good.

Spyder Garage

Hahaha! There you are! I was wondering when you were going to wave your finger at me. It's all good, I have to include the big kahuna in play too or it just wouldn't be right...right? So what'll it be...Aerosmith or Tim McGraw?

"Sometimes through the winds of change, we find our true direction"

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This is gonna be interesting...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default WOW

this won't take long !,,,,,,,,,,,,,,E.D. remedy sales should spike around the U.S, tomorrow. you go girl ! ( is there a smilie for screaming, pee your pants, loose your breath type laughter ? )
    Last edited by coz; 10-07-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    it was fun while it lasted.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Coz,
    You're evil...
    In the BEST sort of way!

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=SheWolf;526413] Short term memory is slowly coming back, but I noticed that my sense of smell and taste got boosted big time. Kinda creepy.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!SMOKY

Spyder Garage

Welcome back. Glad you are OK. Still check your pic out from time to time.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Bahahaha! Glad I could supply something useful...*coughs* You guys rock!

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.

Spyder Garage

The wolf-spyder is FINALLY home. Omg what a nightmare that was...after finding out the paperwork was done wrong and trying to get the forms printed again...AIEEEEE!!! Looks like I will be getting a new air dam. Some time during the build, a chunk was taken out of it so they are going to replace it. Buuuuut....here is the new red rocket.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that when I ordered the windshield, it came with the side deflectors. BONUS!! Means I don't have to go out and get those later.

Spyder Garage

-Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

This morning Banner Rec had a picture on Facebook with a new Spyder owner, it was you !

Spyder Garage

OMG hahahaha I never even saw that! Les was being a goofball before the pic was taken. What an awesome bunch of ppl, and Derek is awesome to deal with. He just needs to answer his damned phone.
    Last edited by SheWolf; 10-11-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Spyder Garage

Great guys there, drove all the way from Calgary to buy mine from them.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default THE NEW ADDITION

You go girl, Loooooooooooooooooooooooove it, that color ROCKS.....I'm pretty sure the seat on yours is the same as mine and I did 700 miles in 10 1/2 hrs gas stops only .....so it's plenty comfortable. If you ever decide to do risers talk to me before you spend a fortune...........Enjoy the ride...BUUUUUT be careful of the Parking Break.......if you forget to release it the Engine will very easily overpower it but that will wear it down very fast and you will have to adjust immediately.....so I would learn that procedure fast.......Also as a precaution carry two sticks on a rope to use as chocks....this may sound silly BUT go look at BUMBLEBEE 67's recent post about this and that may change your mind.......I know this will never happen to you ..........untill it DOES......Ride Safe...Ride Careful.............................your friend Mike.........................this is in RED for your ride
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 10-12-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Spyder Garage

Yeah they are all awesome. Both shops. Haven't been to the new one in Golden, but knowing Derek he'll staff it with good ppl.

Spyder Garage

Congrats on the new RYDE!!!!
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

Spyder Garage

glad to hear you are still cool and i just know you must have got super powers out o that strike, but your keping it a secret,and that spyder is hot,i love it.now you are a super wolf.

Spyder Garage

Awwwwee... thanks. I haven't even had it for a day and am going over stuff. That park brake thing tho really is an eye opener!! I'll have to keep an eye on how many clicks I get when I kick it. I've got a small wheel block (quad sized so it's not hideous) I can use. Scary that...the pics I took it was sitting on an incline and my VeeDub was parked maybe 10 feet away. I walked into the house to grab the camera, came back out and snapped. Guess I'll be looking up how to adjust that puppy!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Looking good!
    Now go get a set of GloRyder's "Wolfpaw" wheelhub lights...

Spyder Garage

Those are on the list...first things first tho...ARMOR!! I like the looks of the bump skid. Kinda gives it that F1 kinda look to the nose cowl, and the black will offset the red just perfect.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Get your list started... Christmas is coming!

Spyder Garage

STARTED?!! That list was going before I even bought the unit. Call me proactive...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Farkleosis has you by the throat!
    ENJOY IT!!

Spyder Garage

Default looks good

how does it run with the hindle ?
    it was fun while it lasted.

Spyder Garage

It runs like a dream and has a real low growl to it at idle, then when you crack on it it barks pretty good. I love the sound of it, and I can still hear my tunes in my skid lid at speed.