Spyder Garage

Default Day with a Spyder Tech

The Birmingham Region of TVC-SRA and Big # 1 Motorsports is holding a 1/2 day event at Big #1 on Oct 20th 2012. Check out the details on the calender. This is the first of what we plan to be a quarterly event. We will have the Service Manager and the lead Spyder Tech holding a tech session. They wil be explaing a lot of things about maintenance, service and the computer system on the bikes. It will be a question an answer session and will give new owners a lot of good information. From this first meeting we will fine tune future meetings to meet the needs of the owners. Our hope is that if this is a success that other dealers will hold similar meetings.

Greg Cain
    Birmingham Region TVC-SRA
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

This is a great idea! BMW used to do this at their owners events. It was always a major reason for young new members to go to them.

Spyder Garage

Good for you! This is a super idea. I wish that I lived close enough to participate. I hope this is the first of many, and that the idea catches on all over the nation.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Default Day with a Spyder Tech

Any chance it could be viewed as a live broadcast such as Lamonsters BBQ?

Cruzr Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Looking forward to this

Quote Originally Posted by gcain747 View Post
    The Birmingham Region of TVC-SRA and Big # 1 Motorsports is holding a 1/2 day event at Big #1 on Oct 20th 2012. Check out the details on the calender. This is the first of what we plan to be a quarterly event. We will have the Service Manager and the lead Spyder Tech holding a tech session. They wil be explaing a lot of things about maintenance, service and the computer system on the bikes. It will be a question an answer session and will give new owners a lot of good information. From this first meeting we will fine tune future meetings to meet the needs of the owners. Our hope is that if this is a success that other dealers will hold similar meetings.

Greg Cain
    Birmingham Region TVC-SRA
    Great talking to you on the phone today, I know will help out a many of us and probably can help out the dealer tech too, see you soon.

Spyder Garage

I plan on attending. I have my warranty work done there. I have been very happy with the quality of work. Do you know what time it starts?

Spyder Garage

Default START TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Glider3J View Post
    I plan on attending. I have my warranty work done there. I have been very happy with the quality of work. Do you know what time it starts?
    8 am. I have to leave Mobile area around 4 am to get there, see you there.