Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Apparel Found

While browsing a local Ski Shop I stumbled upon a black and gray winter jacket with "Spyder" stitched all over it and it even had a Black Widow embroidered on the back of the jacket....Very Cool! What I found was that "Spyder" is a brand of winter ski-wear and that you can find their stuff everywhere. The ski-wear is very high quality and worth every penny.
    If you guys (and girls) are interested in having cool, color coordinated apparel to wear on your new toy....look for their stuff where you shop!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Spyder Apparel Found

Sail & Ski shops here in Austin carry the Spyder line of clothing. A little pricey but very well made.

Spyder Garage

TJ-Max also has it.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Yeah, I actually found the jacket at Marshalls as well.....I think they are linked to TJ Maxx.

Spyder Garage

I've bought a few things from these guys and I just looked and they have Spyder wear too. Good company :bigthumbsup:

http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722673107/page/1.html

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder clothing and or logo

I would like to have a local clothing company copy the spyder logo onto hats, shirts etc. I would not like to infringe on any patents, but do not see any gear out there with the logo from BRP.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 1BlackWidow View Post
    While browsing a local Ski Shop I stumbled upon a black and gray winter jacket with "Spyder" stitched all over it and it even had a Black Widow embroidered on the back of the jacket....Very Cool! What I found was that "Spyder" is a brand of winter ski-wear and that you can find their stuff everywhere. The ski-wear is very high quality and worth every penny.
    If you guys (and girls) are interested in having cool, color coordinated apparel to wear on your new toy....look for their stuff where you shop!
    My snowboard jacket is a Spyder. You will never go wrong with the brand if you like being warm in cold and sometimes frigid conditions.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    I would like to have a local clothing company copy the spyder logo onto hats, shirts etc. I would not like to infringe on any patents, but do not see any gear out there with the logo from BRP.
    If you go to their official site, they do have official spyder riding gear. Check this site out. Your dealer may carry some of it too.

Also, with permission they will let you use their logo. I asked about Mid Michigan Spyder shirts and they told me just to submit the design for approval first. They said they would love to get their logo out there, they just want to make sure it is in the right context.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

You can also get them at cabelas.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...equestid=79994

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

check out Peter Glenn web site, just click on the spider and go to mens turtleneck. nice long sleeve T-shirt in this section of website.

Spyder Garage

they have spyder stickers and clothing on ebay. i bought two great spyder stickers with black widows for 5.99. they are meant for snowboards but will look even better on my spyder!! when you type in spyder in the search engine go to the category of winter sports.
    Last edited by spyderwoman; 07-25-2008 at 10:41 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Boots

ɹəpunuʍop ɯoɹɟ oʞɔıp