Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Got a question about the 2013 ST and the operator pegs

I like the idea of them being extended 5 inches for a more relaxed position. I have experienced muscle cramps on my RS.

Will my size 12 D boot be banging into the lowers? I can't sit flail footed because of my artificial leg.

Thanks, Scott

Spyder Garage

I'm pretty sure no. We had some big guys riding with us and none of them complained about that. Best to sit of one first to be sure.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default ST-S

What I'm reading is the ST-S has rider floorboards vs the ST pegs.. is this correct? that would simplify matters considerabaly .. as far as me having feet as big as a sasquatch..

well maybe a tad smaller

and where has the new footbrake been positioned? I would ask my dealer.. but ....

I had to add an aftermarket handbrake on my RS to keep from stomping in the dark.. and on my automatic, before , it made for some harrowing times

thanks, Scott

Spyder Garage

Default raido on sts

lamont can u get the raido option on an sts? n do u know how much it is to get it ? also would like to know if i can pay extra to get a color thats not offered on the sts? they only offer two colors or will i need to order the panals seperate to get the color i want ? thanks

Spyder Garage

oh i forgot also want to add cruse controll by the time iam done i will have an sts limited cool a special model i would get a limited but u cant get a manual 5 speed kinda silly i think it dosent really open up all models to all riders

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman526 View Post
    oh i forgot also want to add cruse controll by the time iam done i will have an sts limited cool a special model i would get a limited but u cant get a manual 5 speed kinda silly i think it dosent really open up all models to all riders
    Can't get the LTD in yellow, either. That's my wife's hang-up. Don't forget to add the grip heaters, too.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jScotD View Post
    What I'm reading is the ST-S has rider floorboards vs the ST pegs.. is this correct? that would simplify matters considerabaly .. as far as me having feet as big as a sasquatch..

well maybe a tad smaller

and where has the new footbrake been positioned? I would ask my dealer.. but ....

I had to add an aftermarket handbrake on my RS to keep from stomping in the dark.. and on my automatic, before , it made for some harrowing times

thanks, Scott
    The boards only come on the SE and on the Limited because it's an SE. Not sure what you're asking about the brake. I don't have a comparison to anything.

lamont can u get the raido option on an sts? n do u know how much it is to get it ? also would like to know if i can pay extra to get a color thats not offered on the sts? they only offer two colors or will i need to order the panals seperate to get the color i want ? thanks
    There is a radio option for the STS. You can not get different colors but maybe you can swap panels with someone who has the color you want.

The STS has cruise control.
    The Spyder model ST-S comes with:

• 15" carbon black six twin blade spoke front wheels with low profile tires
    • Adjustable passenger footboards
    • 998 Rotax V-twin with 100 horsepower and 80 foot pounds of torque, same as the RT
    • Left grip electronic command center with LED back lighting. same as the RT
    • Multifunction color display
    • Electronic parking brake that is self adjusting
    • 44 liters front storage
    • Refined front fenders design with improved aerodynamics and integrated front LED lights
    • Rider footboards (SE5 only) with vibration dampening
    • "S" trim package with carbon black handlebars, footrest, rear sprocket, exhaust and springs. Plus painted upper a-arms and front spoiler cover
    • Electronic cruise control
    • RT-622 trailer capability
    • Comes in (Circuit Yellow Metallic) and (Pure Magnesium Metallic) $20,099 (SM5), $21,799 (SE5)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hey! 101.5: The Home of Rock 'n Roll!
    WPDH... Poughkeepsie!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black