Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Possum Walk Picnic Ride

The weather is getting cooler now,{Subject to change} so air conditioned cafe's are not required to sit and have a meal and a good time. I know of a hole in the wall, actually hole in the ground where we can find some shadetrees to relax. Some of us have trailers so extra chairs for sitting and just enjoy. PB&J,Saltines/Sardines, Cheese/Crackers. Whatever your delight. I know of some backroads we can take to this venue. {Tools required} matchette/fence pliers, we'll need access.....J/K. I'm thinking later this month or possibly early Nov. I've already started planning a route, but will make a dry run 1st to make sure no more tools required. Also don't want to make more than 2 u'turns to get there. Anyone interested, throw out some dates and we'll kik'mround..Also think about mileage you want to cover that day, That will also determine the route... FYI: we'll be heading north of Conroe...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    The weather is getting cooler now,{Subject to change} so air conditioned cafe's are not required to sit and have a meal and a good time. I know of a hole in the wall, actually hole in the ground where we can find some shadetrees to relax. Some of us have trailers so extra chairs for sitting and just enjoy. PB&J,Saltines/Sardines, Cheese/Crackers. Whatever your delight. I know of some backroads we can take to this venue. {Tools required} matchette/fence pliers, we'll need access.....J/K. I'm thinking later this month or possibly early Nov. I've already started planning a route, but will make a dry run 1st to make sure no more tools required. Also don't want to make more than 2 u'turns to get there. Anyone interested, throw out some dates and we'll kik'mround..Also think about mileage you want to cover that day, That will also determine the route... FYI: we'll be heading north of Conroe...
    Kim. This exactly the venue we need to do, count us in. Let me know if any help is needed.

Rick
    Rick " fmftxs" Glugla

Spyder Garage

I am game if on a weekend that I am off.

Spyder Garage

Let us know the date.
    Sounds like fun.

Romney & Boyd

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Right now it seems "T-Wain" Spydette will decide our fate as far as working weekends go. Let them out their schedule. I plan on mkaing a run about next weekend to see if the roads are in good shape..I mean paving of somekind...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    sounds like a ride iama goin

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

"T-Wain" / Spydette, u2 need to figa-out what's a good schedule and let's get crackin. I'm starvin

Spyder Garage

I am off weekend of Loanstar Rally then two weekends after that again.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

LSR is weekend after next,,,BAMC ride is the 10th, so are you able for the 17th/18th or whateva the date is on the 3rd weekend..

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'll keep a eye on this post....

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Kim I should be off that weekend after Honor Ride.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by twain View Post
    Kim I should be off that weekend after Honor Ride.
    Deb is working that weekend, so once again she is going to miss out..Damn the luck, I'm in the dawghouse again...I'll start making plans for the trip and post a schedule Sunday.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

POOR DEB.....BAD KIM
    Craig & I will be out of town weekend of 16-18 guess we will miss out on the Possum's too

Quote Originally Posted by Spydette View Post

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

If this gets rescheduled please let us know !!!

Also if before Christmas what cha' think about doing a "White Elephant style" gift exchange ???Thought it would be fun & knowing "our group" some of the gifts may be quite comical .
    Possum's, white elephant's, what could be more fun
    Last edited by conroe spyders; 11-12-2012 at 04:09 PM.