Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default (FYI) Talon Alarm System for Spyder (update)

FYI

Just got off the phone with Talon Motorcyle Alarms International concerning the Spyder (Wired) Specific Motorcyle Alarm and recieved this info...

"Every single one I have has been sold to Evoluzione. I have more being made but those are a few weeks away. So for now Evoluzione is the only source. Not to create a panic, but it will be first come first serve for the first few lucky owners. The others will have to wait a few weeks until the remaining components arrive. Please spread the word..."

Cheers,
    Brad Vansickle

So If you want one check with Evoluzione for yours, I hear he has a special deal going on for CAN_AM Talk members.

FYI I purchased one although I will have to wait for more as I am ordereing it through Talon.

2faston3

Spyder Garage

Default Re: (FYI) Talon Alarm System for Spyder (update)

I've never had an alarm on anything I've owned. I did have one bike stolen but it was in my garage in San Diego and the wheels were off of it and it was sitting on a milk crate and somehow they picked it up and loaded it up, that was a Harley.

To be honest I leave the key in all my other bikes. I have a cover on them so you can't even tell it is a key but I don't know if I can make something for the Spyder like that or not. If somebody wants your bike Spyder or car they will get it. :