Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Hi do you pls have the clutch kit parts number pls

Regards

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Just a heads-up, this thread dates from 2012, so some of the posters may not still be active.
    Peggy and Howard

Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S SM5

His: 1999 Honda VFR Interceptor

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ddtoit View Post
    Hi do you pls have the clutch kit parts number pls

Regards
    You are not giving us much to go on. May I suggest next time including all the details about your Spyder. Model, Year and any mods that may be important. With that I will take a guess at what you may be asking. So here is an exploded view of a clutch for a 2015 991 SE5 clutch assembly. Is this what you are looking for or are you looking for the slave cylinder parts.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; Yesterday at 10:30 PM.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

I see that this question was never answered. Does anybody know at what point the extended nozzle was incorporated on the assembly line? and yes I know it is a way old post, but it is relevant to a current post by somebody else with clutch problems and there are also a lot of us still here with old VTwins who may be approaching a mileage that will warrant a clutch repair.
    Last edited by pegasus1300; Yesterday at 09:56 PM.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    I see that this question was never answered. Does anybody know at what point the extended nozzle was incorporated on the assembly line? and yes I know it is a way old post, but it is relevant to a current post by somebody else with clutch problems and there are also a lot of us still here with old VTwins who may be approaching a mileage that will warrant a clutch repair.
    Hey Bud. It was standard for the 998 starting in 2013. The SE5 and SM5 had different part numbers, but both had the extended nozzle. Look on the parts exploded diagrams for Engine Lubrication. It’s shown just above the engine oil filter, piece #23. Easy to get to. Never heard that the extended nozzle couldn't be used while keeping the original clutch, or if that would be beneficial at all. It was only the disc kit that was changed. But, I never changed mine. (If it ain't broke.....) It’s in the shop manual in the Lubrication Section.
    Last edited by Snowbelt Spyder; Today at 06:38 AM.

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238