• Blackcurrant ST Limited with SE trans

25 25.25%
  • Pearl White ST Limited with SE trans

16 16.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I'm getting my RS in top shape now, will be up for sale this week for 10K. I figure I have 30K plus into it.

The RT was a loaner anyway as part of the Spyder 5 thing and my future plans are to own a new 201? RT and a ST seeing my wife says she want's to ride too. I'll most likely restore my 109 and give it a fresh paint job as I'll be out of money after I buy the ST.

Is it a SE ??

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I have things on it that I forgot I had. It runs great and I'm going through everything front to back now. I'll do a video of what the buyer will be getting when I'm done. Like I said I would jump on it today a head cross country with it without batting an eye, it's been a great bike.
    I would buy today if it is auto ??

Spyder Garage

I've got my eye on the Black Currant ST Limited. It's -exactly- what I wanted in the first place but no such beast existed in 2011 so I went with the RS-S. I'd also want the Akrapovic Sport Silencer. Can't wait to hear what that beauty sounds like. I also need the trailer hitch package as I plan to do some serious cruising and a trailer will be necessary.

I haven't been this excited since I was out looking for my first Spyder. My dealer says he should have them in within a few months. The waiting is the toughest part. At least I have time to plan out the graphics.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Lamont,

Any guess whether a current Ultimate seat for a GS/RS would fit the ST? It looks like the same upper chassis so my immediate guess is it would.

Spyder Garage

Hey Lamont just got back from the dealer here today, brought the 2011 rt ltd in for service before it gets parked for our long winter here. Had a long talk about which ST I am going to get. I love the ST ltd everything about it, I think its going to be a great seller for BRP. I also like the ST-S but what im wondering is if a company like Corbin is going to make an upper trunk and side bags for it. To me that is the deciding factor and im sure they have a design in the works. I will also be adding the trailer hitch heated grips gps fog lights and the new muffler system. If I decide to go the ST ltd route I have a paint scheme already planed for the Blackcurrant color it involves silver and a shade of orange. If I go the ST-S route I would get the yellow because I like the shade of it but as far as graphics we still need to work that out. Either way it will be a great bike, cant wait for the bike show here in January that will be the first time I get to see one.
    Love the 3 wheels way of life

2011 RT Limited

Mods

Custom vinyl wrap
    Two brothers exhaust
    custom glo riders
    carbon fiber dash kit(orange)
    2013 15 inch wheels powder coated orange
    all factory castings powder coated orange
    Elka's
    Baha Ron sway bar(will be powder coated orange next winter)
    Spyder pops (every thing he has for the rt)
    Lamonts hiway pegs

Spyder Garage

I've been to my dealer and looking to get an ST-S or the ST-LTD. I would like to keep my RS for my 17 year old son to ride. At this time though, I don't know if I can afford to do that. I will know more by March or April next spring. The ST is what I really was looking for in a Spyder. I can't wait to take one on a test ride!

Spyder Garage

Default Are you planing on owning the new ST ? If so post here!

I think the ST-S is a winner! But I don't really get the ST Limited. What do you guys see in it over, for the price, just go for an RT?
    2013 ST-S SE Pure Magnesium

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Hmmm

I've been seriously thinking about trading my 2 wheels in for 3 but I'm torn in the transmission department. I've ridden my wifes RT-S with the SE but I think I'd like to have an SM. At the same time I like the idea of floor boards but as you know, no boards on the SM. Maybe I'll keep my bike another year and spend some time trying out ALL of them next summer...

Spyder Garage

This was posted on Can Am's Facebook page.
    Your nights are about to get a lot more interesting. The all-new 2013 Can-Am Spyder ST. Available in Spring 2013.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

well I want a ST-S or the Limited...I really like the RS-S and just add a few accesories...
    AM/FM Integrated Audio System with iPod hook up
    Akrapovic Sport Silencer
    Fog Light kit
    Heated grips from the ST Limited.
    But the Limited has everything......I would have to sell mine....and I love it....not sure of the emotional tug....anybody want to buy my Spyder
    resize 2 spyders.jpg

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

hey lamont how about shipping it here to me in aus ,,, hey imagan how many second hand bikes will be out there when 2013 come out the second hand market will be flooded ,, any way do u need a bike licence over there to ride em like u do ova here,, if not can see a lot of new riders ova there the bikes are still a new thing here anyway cant wait for the yellow st ill be goin to check it out just a bummer about the price here about 30k for one just a guess but a new rss will set us back 26k wt

Spyder Garage

im getting a st-s sm5 with the auido system the side bags blue tooth & heated grips n i will be putting my custem duel exhaust one pipe on each side like my rs-s has now it will be two brothers love the sound of the two brothers the color i want is the black curent but cant get it wit the manual trans so the color is yet to be chosen yet trying to figure the look i want yet to know the color

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default New St ?

Currently I am a Goldwing rider, but after riding my wifes RT I would really consider downgrading...lol

Thanks

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Voted ST-S with SE, Mag. It will be my first Spyder I just know I want the ST I demo the RS and RT and loved them both I'm wanting the seating and posture of the ST and not wanting all the other stuff the RT Has to offer I will be a solo rider most of the time. I'm not too crazy about the color choices but can live with it. The ST Limited I like but just too much for my budget unless the dealer give me a good deal the extra $4000+ just takes it over the top for me.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default ST-S

Have a ST-S on order to replace the RS-S should be here around january
    Options Ordered:
    Radio
    ipod kit
    Backrest/sport rack

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman526 View Post
    im getting a st-s sm5 with the auido system the side bags blue tooth & heated grips n i will be putting my custem duel exhaust one pipe on each side like my rs-s has now it will be two brothers love the sound of the two brothers the color i want is the black curent but cant get it wit the manual trans so the color is yet to be chosen yet trying to figure the look i want yet to know the color
    I want to do the same thing to my spyder was wondering if you had any problems mounting the pipe near the belt?
    Thanks

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I just cant understand why anyone would give up their fully accessorized RSS or RT to jump on the band wagon for a new fangled ST that will add $4000.00 to the price of a RSS.
    I sure could add a lot of accessories to my 2012 RSS and enjoy the wind in my hair what am i missing here?
    I love my Spyder and wouldent give it up to have the latest and greatest just to jump on the bandwagon.
    Mike

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawson View Post
    If my wife rode her GS more, I'd get her an upgrade to the ST, but don't see it happening anytime soon. She's probably only ridden a couple of hundred miles this year.
    maybe the rs isn't comfortable for her....leaning on the hands and all.....just sayin'.....

Spyder Garage

I would love one if it weren't for the fact that I sold my RS and got the RT in January. I only got the RT due to some of the features they are now putting on this one. Oh well maybe in a few years. Color..... never a question... I would have to have it painted with "MY" purple color (of course)

SpyderLady

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but back in Sept. I somewhat randomly voted that we would buy an ST-S SE in Pure Magnesium.
    Well, 6 months later, long after forgetting about this poll the wife bought a new ST-S SE5 in Pure Magnesium after 4 great years with her '08 GS SE5.

We'll pick it up later in the week, they have to get it in from another dealer on a dealer trade. Talk about premonitions

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Yeaj but you know your wife way too well. We had to have something else for you to tinker with. The BMW has everything already, so now you just have to put on my accessories. Love you babe. Just trying to keep you occupied.
    happy owner