Spyder Garage

Default HID headlight instructions for RS

Does anyone know of a guide or instructions for installing the factory HID upgrade kit? I didn't see any instructions in the package and I can't seem to locate any when I search for it...

Current Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2015 Spyder F3-S with Heated Handle Grips, Gauge Spoiler, Fog Lights, 12V port, Akrapovic Exhaust, Driver and Passenger Backrests

Previous Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2012 Spyder RS-S with Can-Am Comfort Seat, Comfort Grips, Rigid Saddle Bags, HID lights, Fog Lghts, 12V Accessory port, Trunk Liner, Hindle exhaust, Flash2Pass, SpyderPops BumpSkid, Side Grilles, Missing Air Dam, Air Management System, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Did you buy the kit new? I installed mine a few months ago and definitely had instructions with it. If you dont have any you are for sure going to need them, there is a lot of work to it.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for pointing out I'm an idiot - i just went and took out the insert that is in the plastic package, and the instructions fell out from a fold... I completely had missed where it was stashed.

Current Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2015 Spyder F3-S with Heated Handle Grips, Gauge Spoiler, Fog Lights, 12V port, Akrapovic Exhaust, Driver and Passenger Backrests

Previous Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2012 Spyder RS-S with Can-Am Comfort Seat, Comfort Grips, Rigid Saddle Bags, HID lights, Fog Lghts, 12V Accessory port, Trunk Liner, Hindle exhaust, Flash2Pass, SpyderPops BumpSkid, Side Grilles, Missing Air Dam, Air Management System, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Ahhh yes! Now that you say that I remember mine hiding in there. Atleast you got them. Have fun with the install!