Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by granpa in Cincy View Post
    Did HG get to ride too?
    I wasn't invited...LOL

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You should get a chance for next year's bikes then!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

BRP Deserves a World of Credit for the New and improved products!!!
    The ST sounds fantastic for New Purchasers and Old alike!!
    If they didn,t give me a $17,000 RT (Rebate Thanks) I would trade my GS for the ST BUT
    for about 3 Thousand More I will have both!!
    BRP is always at the Top of their game and they could have just changes colors???

Only thing I see bad is having to pay $22,900 for the New Base RT because its like the Old A & C and not everyone wants or needs the stereo????
    Last edited by Sarge707; 09-25-2012 at 04:35 PM.

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    I was one of the Spyder riders that was asked to go to BRP Valcourt Research/Development last October to test ride the new ST model...now that the bikes have been unveiled...I have permission to talk about them

we rode RS...ST...RT...manual and SE5...it was about 45 to 50 degrees...and for this Texas girl it was cold...the RS had a tighter suspension than my RS...better shocks…no squeaky brakes….new brakes…the RT was like riding on a cloud..so easy...a completely different ride than my RS …it was too comfortable….RT is just not for me…it’s like sitting on a throne

but the ST…WOW!!! First off BRP showed us what the ST was going to look like … I fell in love with it…great fenders…front end more beefy…new brakes…new suspension…I loved it….then we go out to ride them…they are stripped down with those bras things on the fenders…mixed matched body parts…this is their disguise. The wind shield is adjustable and we stopped along the way to change position…easy fix….hand grips are heated…and that felt great….cruise control…I never really used that feature.. we were driving on curvey roads…..the foot brake was inside the floorboard…I found it OK, but everyone else seemed to have trouble with it…so now a section of the floorboard is cut out for the pedal….never felt any heat on the foot…but it would of felt good that day….handled great in the curves…we pushed them all we could..I fell in love with the ride

BRP had us fill out comparison charts and questions and we had a round table discussion…I feel BRP has listened to us Spyder riders and has a product that fits the middle road riders

The finished product looks a little different than it did back in October 2011…but in my opinion…it looks better…can’t wait to see, touch and ride one...wish they had top load bags

Any questions…I’m here
    I was another one of the lucky ones to test the new Spyders with Lamont and Flaminobabe, I can't really say anything else about the ST that Flaminobabe has not covered except that i was one of the people that had trouble with the brake pedal and i loved the heated grips ( i agree with Lamont it was cold!) And that i got to go back to Valcourt in June to do a second ride with Faran,I believe Brp listened to every complement and complaint ( i had a few) that i had with my 09 gs and the new St but i believe the BRP has a winner with this