Spyder Garage

Default If you ever get to Virginia Beach...

Greeting and Salutations!!!! That almost sounded like I knew what I was talking about. This is just a simple invite to any and all Spyder Ryders in the area to let you know THERE ARE SPYDER RYDERS IN THE HAMPTON ROADS AREA. I was watching the Discovery Channel the other night, and they confirmed the sighting of the rare and elusive Spyder Ryder in the Virginia Beach area. At first I doubted the sighting, given that the wife and I became Spyder Owners in July 2012 and we have only caught a glimpse of ONE. My wife attributed this sighting to my lack of wearing my prescription glasses. But I assured her there were sure to be more of this rare species in the area. I need help convincing the wife that this was not just a fleeting fancy or fantasy. If you too have seen this elusive breed, snap a photo, follow it, catch it...if you can, and invite them to Virginia Beach!!!!
    Looking to join up with our fellow Hampton Roads Spyders and eventually expanding to parts unknown. We (the two of us, so far) are planning on hitting the Virginia Wine Trail and sampling some local wines. She does the tasting, I do the buying and driving...(until we get the second Spyder). If this is something you guys and gals might be interested in, PM us or just respond to the post. And like I said at the beginning, if you ever get the opportunity to visit Virginia Beach,...we will be here..., that is, unless we are on the road!!!! "Ride Safe, Ride Long, and Ride Often...Be Free on Three"
    ValCruzSpyder

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default Sure..!!

now you tell us, now that we moved to the other coast..! same goes to you if you wander this far out..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

You moved the wrong direction