Spyder Garage

Default New grips and BrakeAway Cruise Control

The grips went pretty easy but the throttle lock has so many adjustments that it took me forever to get it right. : I had to add one more bracket to get the angles right but I now have a cruise control, well sort of.
    Another good reason to have a front hand brake, gives me something to mount the BrakeAway to. ;D :bigthumbsup:

:click:

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: New grips and BrakeAway Cruise Control

[quote=Lamonster ]
    The grips went pretty easy but the throttle lock has so many adjustments that it took me forever to get it right. : I had to add one more bracket to get the angles right but I now have a cruise control, well sort of.
    Another good reason to have a front hand brake, gives me something to mount the BrakeAway to. ;D :bigthumbsup:

That is a great throttle lock. I use the same one on my Rune. Where do you get all this time???
    I am going for a ride with you friend Aldo, (yellow Boss) tomorrow.
    I need to order parts for your front brake mod, that was good :bigthumbsup:
    Norm<br />Have you hugged your Spyder today!!!!

Spyder Garage

Say hi to Aldo for me. He's a old Valkyrie buddy.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster

:click:

Not just to mount the brakeway to but also to disengage it :bigthumbsup: when you tap the front brake.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Any grip has got to be better than the stock grips. Those are the worst grips I have seen on a newer style bike. I guess I have felt worse grips but these are not the best looking. To think someone actualy paid to have a mold made for those.