Greetings all - I started my Spydering experience by going to Spyderfest and then shortly after that I joined fellow Spyderlovers folks in Charlotte when BRP tour was there. Since then, I have been Spydering all alone for the most part (and it is time for that to change).

I had an inspired thought tonight - what if we were to do a casual/small Spyder-ride on Saturday 10/13 starting in Durham (possibly at the local Spyder dealer), visiting some local landmarks (UNC, Duke, etc), taking advantage of some of the really cool roads we have in the area with the ride culminating with food (of course). My original thinking is that this would be a Spyder event, but that ALL would be welcomed to join us!

Here is what I am thinking:

- Saturday October 13 - meet in the morning say 10:00am - exact location to be determined
- 'group' ride through some cool roads and local famous places (would love to see a bunch of Spyders motoring through Duke's Campus and downtown Chapel Hill). For those that don't like "group rides" - no problem - we will let you know where we are meeting for lunch and hope you can join us there!
- stop somewhere to grab lunch
- for those that have time, we could go on another group ride and those that need to leave could depart after lunch

This is just an idea at this point, so I am not committed to dates, times and/or activities. Just thought I'd toss out the idea to see if anyone is interested.

One thing to note: I have organized lots of group activities in my life, but never a ride, so if anyone has experience and/or would be willing to assist me with setting up and/or leading the ride, I would certainly your feedback, input, etc!

Looking forward to reuniting with my Spyderfriends and meeting New Spyderfriends!

Brian