Spyder Garage

Default Venom in Vandiver 2012

One week to Venom in Vandiver. Check out our web site for all of the details. Sept. 28th and 29th. Live bands both nights, bon fires, poker run to benefit injured military at the Lakeshore Foundation (Operation Lima Foxtrot) Go to www.tvc-sra.com/venom for details and to register.

Greg Cain
    Spyder Ryder of America
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

Spyder Garage

Default Venom in Vandiver

Live Bands both nights. Sexy Tractor is the lead group on Saturday. Great band.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wish I could but don't think my 6 year old can ride that long and not on interstates either. Hope you guys have a blast.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gcain747 View Post
    Live Bands both nights. Sexy Tractor is the lead group on Saturday. Great band.
    Sorry to have missed it Greg.Am now back in Florida.Looking forward to receiving the Tee shirt.

Ivor

Spyder Garage

CAN'T WAIT. Will be on the road Thursday morning at 5:30am to meet up with everyone else in Slidell, Louisiana to head north.

Spyder Garage

Group leaving out of Houston Thursday morning also. Weather looks to be nice.

Spyder Garage

Default Venom in Vandiver

Can't wait to meet all of you guys and sure hate to hear some of you want be able to make it. We really look forward to this event. I want to thank Gene for getting so many riders to join us.

Greg Cain

Spyder Garage

Stumpy and I are coming in on Wednesday sometime to set up camp at Courtyard 25.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

we won't be there, as originally planned. but EVERYONE than can attend... please do. a lot of hard work has gone into this event and I think you folks will have a great time

Spyder Garage

Be aware that Courtyard 25 doesn't open up until Thursday morning. I found this out because I had intended to show up on Wednesday after noon to set up for camping.