Spyder Garage

Default Spyder seat done!

Hello everyone! I got the seat back today and it looks great! The bike is going to the photo studio tomorrow for pics and will have they here for you all to see as soon a s the copyrights are sent in.

[URL="http://www.esicycleproducts.com/"]

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Spyder seat done!

I know many of you asked about how the seat mods for leg room were? I can tell you that after putting it back on the bike today with the seat modified this way I was able to sit right on it without my knees or hips feeling uncomfortable. Something I could not do before with out hunting for a comfortable spot to sit. The extra room this mod made makes this bike finally (along with the bar risers) fit me. Before these mods I was sitting on the hump to make my legs, knees and hips not hurt.

As for the cost this seat? A seat done on gator like this with all the hand work and inlays ended up costing $1250.00 to have done. Just fyi.

Ride safe
    Ev

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man
    I know many of you asked about how the seat mods for leg room were? I can tell you that after putting it back on the bike today with the seat modified this way I was able to sit right on it without my knees or hips feeling uncomfortable. Something I could not do before with out hunting for a comfortable spot to sit. The extra room this mod made makes this bike finally (along with the bar risers) fit me. Before these mods I was sitting on the hump to make my legs, knees and hips not hurt.

As for the cost this seat? A seat done on gator like this with all the hand work and inlays ended up costing $1250.00 to have done. Just fyi.

Ride safe
    Ev
    Is this for the cover or do we send the whole seat in for retrofit? If retrofit, then what is the turn around time? Will there be a "trade in" type of program?

I know custom work costs and I am very interested in this due to the further back seating position, just what the doctor order.

Maybe there will be a less expensive mod just for the seating position? It's a thought....

Spyder Garage

I know that if a person were to want the foam reshaping done and a much more plain seat it too can be done. It may be able to still use the stock cover with some modifactions too?

As for a "trade in program", being most bikers are so pickey we would only want every person getting back their own seat foam and pan to avoid any problems.

This seat with the Christmas and New Year holidays turned around in 3 working days. Then the shipping delays because of no UPS on the holidays and the day before made it take the extra time to get here.

Spyder Garage

So how about a pic on the Spyder? :bigthumbsup:

Spyder Garage

Pics will post as soon as I finish the copyright paperwork